Persona 3: FES or Persona 4?

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Red

I'm low on money. Let me rephrase that: I'm always low on money and I just decided to spend $30 on Arrested Development: Season 2 (Hulu don't work in Singapore...) leaving me a good $40 until March. So, should I get the cheaper P3: FES or the newer Persona 4? Also, does it look like Persona 4 will have a FES-like addition?

Anyways, thanks in advance!
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By pause422

They are both really great games, but persona 4 improves almost every little annoying thing, plus just makes a lot of great general improvements over Persona 3, so 4 by far. Also, the company stated Persona 4 would be the only edition they would be releasing, there wouldn't be a FES like re-release or anything, so unless they change their mind that is definitely not happening. Hope this helped.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Red

Thanks man. Plus, the soundtrack of the game does come with P4, so I'll try to get my hands on that.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By keyhunter

Social simulators are for nerds.
Also those games are the same shit from start to finish.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By pause422

Since you think the entire game is a social simulation you've obviously never played it. Then again there's no real reason to even respond to you because all you do is troll because you're a moron.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Red

And anyone who calls people nerds on the GB forum as an insult is a serious poser who needs to be beheaded.