Persona 4 Endurance Run - Episode 6

Alphazero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 10

Edited By Alphazero

This episode brought to you by the Junes Electronics Department. Junes Electronics: We're located really, really far away from the toilets.

Charlie Tuna was once again faced with two options: Go upstairs to look at the television at midnight and find his soul mate, or stay in the apartment downstairs making running motions while colliding with the furniture. Eventually, Tuna went upstairs for a nicely animated cut-scene. A cut scene is a part of the game where you just watch the action, as opposed to the rest of the game where you get to watch the action and occasionally press X. In this cut scene Tuna discovers that his soul mate is a dude who seems to share many of his interests. He then gets partially sucked into the TV set, but his big ass and small TV are simply not compatible. Maybe if you did some more running into furniture and less sitting around pressing X you'd make it, fatty Charlie Tuna-san.

Back in school the next day Charlie seems to have finally escaped from his asshole home room teacher's class, and into World History with his new favorite teacher, Egyptian Chick Santa Claus. "Ho ho ho," she says, "I'm Ms. Sofue, and I like romance." Pro-tip: When your young, hot, crazy teacher says she likes romance, make sure you sign up for the one-on-one tutoring. Got it made, got it made, got it made, I'm hot for Egyptian Chick Santa Claus.

Later, Mr. Tuna-san compares notes with his classmates regarding the freaky-deaky anime sneaky TV peeky they all were up to last night. Chie learns something about her sexuality in discovering her soul mate is a girl, Yosuke says his was a girl too, only girlier and totally not some dude that makes him feel tingly inside. Tuna tries to tell them about his experience, but can only make little white rectangles appear over his head. The others don't believe that Tuna got sucked into the TV, but go to the mall to look at bigger TVs anyway.

Looking at the big TVs, but thinking about her soul mate, Chie says, "You might be able to stick in more than your hand."

In a totally plausible bit of physical comedy, Yosuke then knocks the all three of them into the TV because he has to pee. After falling through, he must have taken care of it, because there's a thick pee fog in the air. That dude had some pressure. He's like the ultimate humidifier, but with pee. In the television world, thick with pee fog, They find the warehouse from the movie "Se7en", start feeling bad, then leave. The group then runs into a Monkey-bear who gives a little head nod and says, "Sup."

What is up, indeed, Monkey-Bear? What is up. Stick more than your hand in tomorrow to find out.

Alphazero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Alphazero

This episode brought to you by the Junes Electronics Department. Junes Electronics: We're located really, really far away from the toilets.

Charlie Tuna was once again faced with two options: Go upstairs to look at the television at midnight and find his soul mate, or stay in the apartment downstairs making running motions while colliding with the furniture. Eventually, Tuna went upstairs for a nicely animated cut-scene. A cut scene is a part of the game where you just watch the action, as opposed to the rest of the game where you get to watch the action and occasionally press X. In this cut scene Tuna discovers that his soul mate is a dude who seems to share many of his interests. He then gets partially sucked into the TV set, but his big ass and small TV are simply not compatible. Maybe if you did some more running into furniture and less sitting around pressing X you'd make it, fatty Charlie Tuna-san.

Back in school the next day Charlie seems to have finally escaped from his asshole home room teacher's class, and into World History with his new favorite teacher, Egyptian Chick Santa Claus. "Ho ho ho," she says, "I'm Ms. Sofue, and I like romance." Pro-tip: When your young, hot, crazy teacher says she likes romance, make sure you sign up for the one-on-one tutoring. Got it made, got it made, got it made, I'm hot for Egyptian Chick Santa Claus.

Later, Mr. Tuna-san compares notes with his classmates regarding the freaky-deaky anime sneaky TV peeky they all were up to last night. Chie learns something about her sexuality in discovering her soul mate is a girl, Yosuke says his was a girl too, only girlier and totally not some dude that makes him feel tingly inside. Tuna tries to tell them about his experience, but can only make little white rectangles appear over his head. The others don't believe that Tuna got sucked into the TV, but go to the mall to look at bigger TVs anyway.

Looking at the big TVs, but thinking about her soul mate, Chie says, "You might be able to stick in more than your hand."

In a totally plausible bit of physical comedy, Yosuke then knocks the all three of them into the TV because he has to pee. After falling through, he must have taken care of it, because there's a thick pee fog in the air. That dude had some pressure. He's like the ultimate humidifier, but with pee. In the television world, thick with pee fog, They find the warehouse from the movie "Se7en", start feeling bad, then leave. The group then runs into a Monkey-bear who gives a little head nod and says, "Sup."

What is up, indeed, Monkey-Bear? What is up. Stick more than your hand in tomorrow to find out.

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Oriental_Jams

Wait...what?

Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Kohe321

Yeah, what?

HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By HazBazz

You took the time to narrate a Giant Bomb video. Kay...

Alphazero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Alphazero

And you took the time to tell me that I did it. We really are capturing the spirit of the game now.

HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By HazBazz

Not to get off topic (sort of), but I think its hillarious that Jeff and Ryan have been playing that game for about an hour now and have got in about 2 minutes of actual gameplay.

Edit. Oops, I meant Jeff and Vinny. Don't hurt me, Vinny

Alphazero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Alphazero

Jeff and Vinnie, but yeah. Apparently it opens up a bit more after this extended intro, but it's a bit over an hour of gameplay and they've only had to really make one non-dialog decision, and even that one had no effect.

I am hypnotized.

tokyochicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By tokyochicken
HazBazz said:
"Not to get off topic (sort of), but I think its hillarious that Jeff and Ryan have been playing that game for about an hour now and have got in about 2 minutes of actual gameplay.
"
The game has an extremely short start up, it took me about 2 hrs+ to get into my first dungeon and actually get to the meat of the combat. They still got a while to go lol
Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kohe321

So I watched the I love Mondays video that just came up, and it just dawned on me after what Ryan said, that they are playing about one hour a week... And that game is 70+ hours? Hell, this is a rad endurance run...

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#10  Edited By LordAndrew

I've got at least 64 hours in, which doesn't include time lost to numerous game overs; and I've still got quite a bit left.

They're not going to make it.