#1 Edited by psylah (2177 posts) -

I saw that roundabout Friday Vinny and Dave (I assume) were playing Phantasmagoria as a random PC game. It still hasn't shown up under subscriber content. The TNT for that Thursday has been up since Saturday, but still no sign of Phantasmagoria.
 
Did something go horribly wrong?

#2 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4798 posts) -

It was like six hours long, it's probably gonna take a while to get uploaded.

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@GunslingerPanda said:

It was like six hours long, it's probably gonna take a while to get uploaded.

Plus I imagine the rape scene might make things complicated.

#4 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -
@Video_Game_King It wasn't that bad.
#5 Posted by psylah (2177 posts) -
@GunslingerPanda said:

It was like six hours long, it's probably gonna take a while to get uploaded.

Holy shit. I saw they were streaming while I was at work, I didn't realize they were going basically all day.
 
@Video_Game_King said:

Plus I imagine the rape scene might make things complicated.

Who says video games aren't art?
#6 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@Afroman269:

I wasn't there for that, so I wouldn't know. (What I was there for, though, certainly doesn't make me want to play it.)

#7 Posted by AlmostSwedish (555 posts) -

Giantbomb Community - "Rape isn't that bad."

But yeah, six hours is a lot of content. Plus, since they pretty much showed the entire thing, I guess there might be some copyright issues?

#8 Posted by RazielCuts (2961 posts) -

The infamous 'rape scene' was forced dry humping, I was disappoint.

#9 Posted by Dagbiker (6977 posts) -

@AlmostSwedish said:

Giantbomb Community - "Rape isn't that bad."

But yeah, six hours is a lot of content. Plus, since they pretty much showed the entire thing, I guess there might be some copyright issues?

SHE DIDNT EVEN SAY NO.

#10 Posted by CptBedlam (4453 posts) -

Six hours? Oh man ... I think some videos are a little too long recently.

#11 Posted by Anthony (237 posts) -

You can see it on the http://www.justin.tv/whiskeymedia site if you have the password (I'm not sharing it here). It's 4 h 30m long. Not 6 hours.

#12 Posted by AlmostSwedish (555 posts) -
#13 Posted by bybeach (4848 posts) -

I would not be suprised the post only part of it, and I do not care if the rape makes it. Twas was a dry hump anyway which lessens controversy on visual graphical nature if not on what rape is. Personally I regard it as part of the story, maybe something like a horror author might write. And it's valid that way.But if other's found it offensive I would not stand on it..internet principle? There are 2 sexes at whiskey media if not so much in the forums..though there are a few ladies.

#14 Posted by NovaDTH (161 posts) -

@Anthony said:

You can see it on the http://www.justin.tv/whiskeymedia site if you have the password (I'm not sharing it here). It's 4 h 30m long. Not 6 hours.

My lack of password knowledge is back yet again to haunt me

#15 Posted by ShadowVirus (793 posts) -

@NovaDTH said:

@Anthony said:

You can see it on the http://www.justin.tv/whiskeymedia site if you have the password (I'm not sharing it here). It's 4 h 30m long. Not 6 hours.

My lack of password knowledge is back yet again to haunt me

How do you get the password? I haven't been a subscribed member for long.

#16 Posted by NovaDTH (161 posts) -

@ShadowVirus said:

@NovaDTH said:

@Anthony said:

You can see it on the http://www.justin.tv/whiskeymedia site if you have the password (I'm not sharing it here). It's 4 h 30m long. Not 6 hours.

My lack of password knowledge is back yet again to haunt me

How do you get the password? I haven't been a subscribed member for long.

Your guess is as good as mine, I'm recently subscribed myself.

#17 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -
@AlmostSwedish

Giantbomb Community - "Rape isn't that bad."

But yeah, six hours is a lot of content. Plus, since they pretty much showed the entire thing, I guess there might be some copyright issues?

Exaggeration is always fun.
#18 Posted by ImpendingFoil (555 posts) -

@ShadowVirus: @NovaDTH: I've been a subscriber since the first day it was offered and I don't even know the password.

#19 Posted by AlmostSwedish (555 posts) -

@Afroman269 said:

@AlmostSwedish

Giantbomb Community - "Rape isn't that bad."

But yeah, six hours is a lot of content. Plus, since they pretty much showed the entire thing, I guess there might be some copyright issues?

Exaggeration is always fun.

That was the intended effect.