Phantom Crash & Phantom Dust

cendrars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cendrars

Just wondering if anyone out there would like to see these titles remade/updated for the current consoles. . . I was a fan of both. . and I would love the idea (for crash) to buy weapons (chrome hounds style) upgrade,new maps(with enviromental hazards) , destructable vehicles. . .real time damage(which affects their movement and aim. . .etc. . .online this would be fantastic. . .yes I reember the PS2 version. . .which I didnt play (I had the Xbox  version) but still can anyone see the great games these could be?! Dust the same with update HD graphics and wild ass maps. . .and new story line. . .come on people!

Hdfisise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Hdfisise

I would love to see a next generation phantom crash as I played the hell of the xbox version.

cendrars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cendrars

Thank you. . .these were two  games that I hold in great memory. . .I loved the production,style,graphics(for the time),humor...Man I would love somone/company  to get the idea to start them again!!

roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By roushimsx

Phantom Crash was great but has the misfortune of coming out prior to Xbox Live. If it had come out later on and supported online play, hell, we'd probably still be playing it today.

Steel Lancer Arena International could have been great, but the single player was overly difficult (ranker challenge AI was off the fucking charts) and the online play was pretty weaksauce (typical of PS2 games). Awesome everything else (especially the soundtrack / storyline / graphics / interface / control / etc).

I'd love to see a third game in the series for Xbox 360 or some such, but it looks like the series is pretty much dead :( Genki did at least do a PSP Carnage Heart game, another series that I totally love.