#1 Posted by Venatio (4482 posts) -

So, there's a good sale going and I've been waiting on this, I wanna buy 3 at most, which Pixeljunk games are the best?

I've checked reviews and know how most of them play but still unsure

#2 Posted by Vextroid (1358 posts) -

ShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooter,Shooter2

#3 Posted by Venatio (4482 posts) -

@Vextroid said:

ShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooterShooter,Shooter2

So it makes sense to get Shooter 2 over the first one? Because that's the top contender for my money right now

#4 Posted by benjaebe (2783 posts) -

Shooter, Shooter 2 and Monsters are all phenomenal. Eden is pretty fun as well.

#5 Posted by Venatio (4482 posts) -

@benjaebe said:

Shooter, Shooter 2 and Monsters are all phenomenal. Eden is pretty fun as well.

The artstyle of Eden is beautiful, don't know how I feel about tower defense in Monsters

#6 Posted by bunnyfiend (28 posts) -

I've played unhealthy amounts Eden both on steam and on PS3.

#7 Posted by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

All of the PixelJunk

#8 Posted by Vextroid (1358 posts) -
@Venatio

@Vextroid said:

So it makes sense to get Shooter 2 over the first one? Because that's the top contender for my money right now

Well if story matters to you, get 1 then 2 as 2 takes place right after the final boss fight of the first game. Though the story is barely there to begin with.

What I'm saying is get both. Though I did enjoy the 1st more then the 2nd.
#9 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

Monsters and Shooter for sure. If I had to give you three (which you have asked for), I'd say,

1. Monsters (one of my favourite PS3 games and a steal at this price)
  2. Shooter (note - I haven't played Shooter 2, but the first is fantastic)
  3. Sidescroller (if you're getting three, I wouldn't get Shooter 1 AND 2, I'd get Sidescroller. It's ace.)
#10 Posted by Keen314 (72 posts) -

Get everything except for Racers.

#11 Posted by Venatio (4482 posts) -

I bought both Shooters

#12 Posted by X19 (2304 posts) -

What's this 4am game I saw the other day from them?

Also buy Eden, it's awesome.

#13 Posted by Phatmac (5721 posts) -

So I should get both Shooter games then right?

#14 Posted by DonutFever (3549 posts) -

Monster and Eden. Get Shooter only if you have friends to play it with you. 

#15 Posted by RE_Player1 (7549 posts) -

I love all of them :D

#16 Posted by mlarrabee (2885 posts) -

@Venatio: Honestly, if you haven't played one, be sure to try the demo first.

I watched the Quick Look for Shooter 2 and bought it not long after.

I played for fifteen minutes or so before realizing it had nothing for me, and I haven't touched it since.

I respect that a lot of people love the series, but for my life I can't see why.

#17 Posted by demonknightinuyasha (457 posts) -

they're so cheap just buy them all. Totally worth it. *is totally a fanboy* ._. the only thing I don't have is the PSP version of monsters.

#18 Posted by Grillbar (1796 posts) -

buy monsters if you lke tower defence games, i personally think its awesome. and get shooter 2

dont buy eden its really not that great and racer is fine

#19 Posted by NautoAceOne (21 posts) -

I would go with shooter 1 & 2. Race is like playing a slot car, Monster is tower defense, and side shooter is like Gradius, as for Eden, I don't know what it is, the graphic is beautiful.

#20 Edited by 49th (2687 posts) -

¬ <- it's a gun to represent shooter

#21 Posted by Solh0und (1755 posts) -

Eden is brilliant and so is Shooter and Monsters.

Don't bother with Racers since it's pretty bad.

#22 Posted by Spoonman671 (4554 posts) -

PixelJunk Racer is the only one to avoid.  Although, I would also like to acknowledge that PixelJunk Shooter 2 can be frustrating as hell and occasionally cheap.

#23 Posted by EVO (3863 posts) -

Fuck the Racers haters.

#24 Posted by CountRockula (398 posts) -

Shooter is really good; I would recommend it to anyone.

I would recommend Shooter 2 only to people who feel they have an overabundance of joy in their lives.

#25 Posted by Adziboy (702 posts) -

Is this offer on in the UK yet?

#26 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

@Adziboy: Yeah, went up yesterday. Also, if you're a Playstation Plus subscriber you can get Monsters, Racer and Eden for 79p each. RIDICULOUS.

#27 Posted by Shookems (474 posts) -

Bought 'em all, fuck it

#28 Posted by Drebin_893 (2899 posts) -

Definitely Monsters and Eden.

#29 Posted by Adziboy (702 posts) -
@bibamatt

@Adziboy: Yeah, went up yesterday. Also, if you're a Playstation Plus subscriber you can get Monsters, Racer and Eden for 79p each. RIDICULOUS.

Nice. Just spent all my money and don't get paid till tomorrow though!! Gonna get Shooter I think since I have monsters, Eden and racer. Deal doesn't sound as good if your only buying one.
#30 Posted by SMTDante89 (2545 posts) -

I would pick up that bundle because you basically get three games for the price of two (You get Eden, Monsters and Racers for $2) and buy one other game.