Posted by gtg12 (67 posts) -

Above me is the voting you can do to get your favorite character in this new game. Out of the 24 here are some worth mentioning: Crash bandicoot, Spyro, Ratchet and clank, Jak and daxter, Solid snake, Cole MacGrath, lara croft, and Goku. Who will you guys vote for? Each like is a vote.

Hey news guys. They have added 5 more characters to the voting and they are the following: Raziel from legacy of kain, Jade from beyond good and evil, Gex from enter the gecko, ape escape monkey, and Isaac Clarke from Dead Space. Don't forget to vote and you can still vote for Goku haha.

Hey guys turns out that page that everyone was voting on was a fan page. Sorry about the inconvenience. I will try to find the real page on facebook soon.

#1 Edited by gtg12 (67 posts) -

Above me is the voting you can do to get your favorite character in this new game. Out of the 24 here are some worth mentioning: Crash bandicoot, Spyro, Ratchet and clank, Jak and daxter, Solid snake, Cole MacGrath, lara croft, and Goku. Who will you guys vote for? Each like is a vote.

Hey news guys. They have added 5 more characters to the voting and they are the following: Raziel from legacy of kain, Jade from beyond good and evil, Gex from enter the gecko, ape escape monkey, and Isaac Clarke from Dead Space. Don't forget to vote and you can still vote for Goku haha.

Hey guys turns out that page that everyone was voting on was a fan page. Sorry about the inconvenience. I will try to find the real page on facebook soon.

#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19339 posts) -

Everyone, vote for Goku. Do it. DO IT

#3 Posted by Shookems (474 posts) -

Goku, really? Is that page run by Sony?

#4 Posted by Gabriel (4061 posts) -

N. Cortex guys.

#5 Posted by innacces14 (735 posts) -

I... totally forgot Haze is a video game. haha In any case it's Crash Bandicoot for me.

#6 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1247 posts) -

I voted Sora from Kingdom Hearts. That would be a great addition!

#7 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -

Obviously Tomba needs to be in it.

#8 Posted by JeanLuc (3583 posts) -

Those are some really good character ideas. Honestly I would want all of those characters in the game as they all fit with Playstation very well. I voted for Goku and Sora.

#9 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

I hope this is a Sony official thing, just the thought of having Goku in this game would make the mugen people go insane (either from anger or joy).

#10 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

No Keven Butler makes me sad

#11 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1702 posts) -

@innacces14 said:

I... totally forgot Haze is a video game. haha In any case it's Crash Bandicoot for me.

How could you forget about Haze?

Gaming for me is like a religion, and Haze is the shit!

#12 Posted by innacces14 (735 posts) -

@ll_Exile_ll said:

@innacces14 said:

Hey now. I don't think I'm the worst offender who forgot about Haze. Sony is making the game after all. lol

#13 Posted by 49th (2757 posts) -

If Goku actually gets in I will be amazed.

#14 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

Everyone, vote for Goku. Do it. DO IT

#15 Posted by TheSmashing (313 posts) -

A Sony smash bros game without Crash Bandicoot would be pointless.

#16 Posted by Barrock (3533 posts) -

I don't think that page is official.

#17 Posted by carnifexseverian (69 posts) -

I'd like to see some sort of Demon's Souls representation. Maybe a Dredgling or a knight in fluted armor?

#18 Edited by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

People who don't vote Tomba are dead to me. DEAD I SAY.

#19 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19339 posts) -

@Barrock said:

Seems like it is because it looks like it was started on January 1st 2012, several months before the game was officially announced.

#20 Posted by Shirogane (3574 posts) -

Oh man, Solid Snake and Ezio in the same game, actually interacting, imagine all the references they could make to their cameo's in the other games.

#21 Posted by Barrock (3533 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

@Barrock said:

Seems like it is because it looks like it was started on January 1st 2012, several months before the game was officially announced.

It just seems weird when they say things like "IGN has provided us with some new footage of "Playstation All-Star Battle Royale"! Take a look:"

#22 Posted by StarvingGamer (8238 posts) -

I loathe Final Fantasy 7...

...yet I voted for Cloud.

#23 Edited by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -

@Barrock said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

@Barrock said:

It just seems weird when they say things like "IGN has provided us with some new footage of "Playstation All-Star Battle Royale"! Take a look:"

You are right. Note also the way they always say "Playstation" and that they announce things before they are official like it being on Vita or Solid Snake, Cole, and Nathan Drake voice actors being involved. That date isn't when the page was created, but is something from user input for the sake of the timeline.

#24 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Kevin Butler is a MUST. He needs to be the greatest unlockable character of all time, oh, and he will be!

#25 Posted by ThePickle (4182 posts) -

How are Rachet and Clank and Sackboy already not in the game?

#27 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

If you don't vote for Croc you are a jerk.

I think this is a ploy on Sonys part and later down the line they will say that they ALL will be in the game.

#28 Posted by CaptainCody (1505 posts) -

Holy shit. I almost forgot MediEvil was a game.

#29 Posted by connerthekewlkid (1832 posts) -

half of these character should already be in the game cmon sony.

#30 Posted by WilltheMagicAsian (1545 posts) -

If you don't vote for Crash you are a bad person.

#31 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6197 posts) -

ED MA BEAT EVERYONE AT E3 WITH FAT PRINCESS AND HE WILL BEAT YOU DOWN.

#32 Posted by Giantstalker (1651 posts) -

This can't be real... ? I'm truly, honestly in doubt.

In reality I bet some of these characters are slated to appear anyway regardless of this poll's outcome.

#33 Posted by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

I voted for Goku, just because I want to see his level 3 attack being the spirit bomb.

#34 Posted by Viking_Funeral (1789 posts) -

@ll_Exile_ll said:

@innacces14 said:

Damn it. Now I need to find that old podcast.

BOOM!

#35 Posted by DallasTheGamer (154 posts) -

Feels like I wanted to vote for more characters but in the end I sticked with Crash Bandicoot.

#36 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Needs more Goku.

#37 Posted by AcidBrandon18 (746 posts) -

Spyro. Why is this even in question?

#38 Posted by gtg12 (67 posts) -

@Barrock: even if it is fake which idk if it is ( I don't think it is) I'm sure the developers of the game take into consideration to what the fans want and pretty much everyone wants crash and spyro but playstation all stars will have to get the rights to use them from activision. And besides who doesn't wanna see goku vs kratos? Also I am 90% its not fake.

#39 Posted by wewantsthering (1567 posts) -

Come on guys! Jade would be awesome!

#40 Edited by Barrock (3533 posts) -
#41 Posted by hughesman (312 posts) -

Did anyone here play Primal on ps2? That game had a cool protagonist, i think her name was Jen, that could change into different forms. She would make a cool character for this.

#42 Posted by gtg12 (67 posts) -

@hughesman: no was it a good game?

#43 Posted by hughesman (312 posts) -

@gtg12: well, it's been a long time but i remember liking it pretty good. Definitely a weird game.

#44 Posted by gtg12 (67 posts) -

#45 Posted by gtg12 (67 posts) -