This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by senorfuzzeh (385 posts) -

Either I am crazy, Or now is an amazing time to be a Playstation Plus member. RIght you can get Infamous 2, Virtua Fighter 5, Little Big Planet 2, The new Rachet and Clank and much more full games for free right now.

Two words. "Holy Shit"

I am going to need a bigger hard drive. Any ideas why Playstation decided to give away a bunch of free games?

#2 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -

They announced it at the Sony press conference. They gave it away to get more people to sign up to Playstation plus I presume.

#3 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

Let's keep all of that in the Sony Press Conference thread.

#4 Posted by FetchTheDubliners (14 posts) -

@senorfuzzeh said:

The new Rachet and Clank

I am so Pissed I just bought this game like a week ago.

#5 Posted by senorfuzzeh (385 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

Let's keep all of that in the Sony Press Conference thread.

I didn't realize it was E3 Related. Sorry. Haven't had much time to watch it.

#6 Posted by pantzing_nome (583 posts) -
#7 Posted by gunslingerNZ (1903 posts) -

The problem with these giveaways is that I always seem to have the games already. PS+ is a great value add service though, it's something actually worth paying a subscription for.

#8 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

I can get inFamous 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, and the new Ratchet & Clank for free? How much do I have to pay to get them for free and do I have to give SONY my credit card number? Because I won't.

#9 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

@senorfuzzeh said:

Either I am crazy, Or now is an amazing time to be a Playstation Plus member. RIght you can get Infamous 2, Virtua Fighter 5, Little Big Planet 2, The new Rachet and Clank and much more full games for free right now.

Two words. "Holy Shit"

I am going to need a bigger hard drive. Any ideas why Playstation decided to give away a bunch of free games?

You didnt pay much attention to E3 did you

#10 Posted by Marcwilli2 (1 posts) -

I try to download the games but I get a blank screen. Any one else?

#11 Edited by senorfuzzeh (385 posts) -

@AhmadMetallic: 17.99 for 3 months. So 17.99 for over 6 games? Sounds look a good deal to me. And you can just buy a Playstation plus card at Gamestop or something so you don't have to give them your card info.

@Dagbiker: No. I work 30 hours a week and I'm taking summer classes. I have it all recorded for this weekend lol.

#12 Posted by M_Shini (551 posts) -

@AhmadMetallic said:

I can get inFamous 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, and the new Ratchet & Clank for free? How much do I have to pay to get them for free and do I have to give SONY my credit card number? Because I won't.

You can use psn cards to pay for it.

#13 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

@senorfuzzeh said:

@AhmadMetallic: 17.99 for 3 months. So 17.99 for over 6 games? Sounds look a good deal to me. And you can just buy a Playstation plus card at Gamestop or something so you don't have to give them your card info.

@Dagbiker: No. I work 30 hours a week and I'm taking summer classes. I have it all recorded for this weekend lol.

Yah, I have yet to watch the Microsoft or the Nintendo conference ether.

#14 Posted by senorfuzzeh (385 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

@senorfuzzeh said:

Yah, I have yet to watch the Microsoft or the Nintendo conference ether.

I heard neither of those did very well sadly. :/

#15 Posted by Bakumatsu (355 posts) -

You are all forgetting that you can also get Saints Row 2... Real cool huh?

#16 Posted by Anund (897 posts) -

@AhmadMetallic said:

Save your cynicism for the company who lock away parts of the game you already bought behind a paywall, instead of unleashing it on the company who gives you added value for your subscription.

#17 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@M_Shini said:

@AhmadMetallic said:

Where do I buy that?
#18 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -

@AhmadMetallic said:

@M_Shini said:

@AhmadMetallic said:

Where do I buy that?

At pretty much every gaming store. It's like buying Microsoft points.

#19 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

According to @NekuSakuraba my possession of the games ends when the sub ends? 

Lol, I'll pass.

#20 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

Locking duplicate.