Podcast - DF #53: Riddick is a Fat Princess

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

Edited By kush
This week's episode of Distributed Failure features only 2/3rds the excitement and 0/3rds the poo of a normal episode. That's right, once again we are without Gus due to his inability to poo and podcast at the same time. Never fear though, for Kush and Rob are here!

This week's "What We've Been Playing" features many sausagely delicious titles such as: The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, The Godfather II, Outrun Online Arcade, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Fat Princess, Valkryia Chronicles, and the Tomb Raider: Underworld DLC! We follow that up with a bit of gaming news, including the pathetically awful sales for Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars ...fuck you Nintendo fanboys! We then dive into the Sausage Dump with some TV/Book recommendations and wrap up the show with what we'd like to see at this year's E3!

Enjoy the show and don't forget to tell your friends about us...we could use the support! Don't forget to drink your Ovaltine!

Question: What the fudgesicle is up with this "potty dance" business?
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By kush
This week's episode of Distributed Failure features only 2/3rds the excitement and 0/3rds the poo of a normal episode. That's right, once again we are without Gus due to his inability to poo and podcast at the same time. Never fear though, for Kush and Rob are here!

This week's "What We've Been Playing" features many sausagely delicious titles such as: The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, The Godfather II, Outrun Online Arcade, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Fat Princess, Valkryia Chronicles, and the Tomb Raider: Underworld DLC! We follow that up with a bit of gaming news, including the pathetically awful sales for Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars ...fuck you Nintendo fanboys! We then dive into the Sausage Dump with some TV/Book recommendations and wrap up the show with what we'd like to see at this year's E3!

Enjoy the show and don't forget to tell your friends about us...we could use the support! Don't forget to drink your Ovaltine!

Question: What the fudgesicle is up with this "potty dance" business?
ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ZeroCast

That potty dance was...disturbing...

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Coltonio7

It says fat princess so you've got me on board Kush.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kush

True...the potty dance is very disturbing. I can't believe that someone pitched that idea for a commercial and that it actually got approved.

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Tylea002

2 things:

1. Nice podcast
  2. Why can I not subscribe through iTunes? It's "unavailable" on the UK store, which is strange as things like BSHAF are not.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By jakob187

Dood, my mom and I were chillin' on Wednesday, and we saw that Potty Dance shit on TV!  Only thing we could say was "do you REALLY want your kids doing the Potty Dance in the middle of Wal-Mart?"

Actually...now that I think of it...I need to organize a giant group of people and we need to all do the Potty Dance outside the Dean's office at Baylor University.
hendersonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By hendersonman

Right now we are having an issue getting back on Itunes, we dropped from Itunes so we could resubmit ourselves... however, everything you do on Itunes takes forever for some reason... break the mold, just download the podcast from the above link, you dont need itunes... :)

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kush

Honestly...the potty dance just looks so damn perverted and I don't understand how it got made. In gaming news: Vampire Rain is quite possibly the greatest game ever!...Fantastic writing. Fantastic voice acting. Fantastic fantastical. It really is something special, like "special" special!