Podcast: DF #67: We Splode in Our Pants

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

Edited By kush
Another week and another episode of Distributed Failure is here for your listening displeasure. We have an even longer episode this week, clocking in at almost two hours! We trail off-topic quite a bit on this week's episode, but we always manage to find our way back to where we started.

This week's "What We've Been Playing" features discussion of Splosion Man, BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, Madden 10, Battlefield 1943, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life As a Darklord, Nascar 09, Hour of Victory, and much more. We follow that up with some gaming news including the announcement of Sam Raimi as director of the World of Warcraft movie and the record-breaking sales of Battlefield 1943.

We end the show with a Sausage Dump featuring a tale of a horrific car accident, followed by a tale of delicious sushi. We also talk about a few movies including Coraline and Last Action Hero. Everyone should watch Last Action Hero just to see the Governator discuss the wonders of growing up, such as "premature ejaculation". We hope you enjoy the show and don't forget to rate/review us on iTunes.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By kush
Another week and another episode of Distributed Failure is here for your listening displeasure. We have an even longer episode this week, clocking in at almost two hours! We trail off-topic quite a bit on this week's episode, but we always manage to find our way back to where we started.

This week's "What We've Been Playing" features discussion of Splosion Man, BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, Madden 10, Battlefield 1943, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life As a Darklord, Nascar 09, Hour of Victory, and much more. We follow that up with some gaming news including the announcement of Sam Raimi as director of the World of Warcraft movie and the record-breaking sales of Battlefield 1943.

We end the show with a Sausage Dump featuring a tale of a horrific car accident, followed by a tale of delicious sushi. We also talk about a few movies including Coraline and Last Action Hero. Everyone should watch Last Action Hero just to see the Governator discuss the wonders of growing up, such as "premature ejaculation". We hope you enjoy the show and don't forget to rate/review us on iTunes.

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By TheGamerGeek

Ah, you're GROSS Kush!

Gump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Gump

haha I was kidding, I always give a listen to your podcasts, even if they're funny and cool though very long.

... you weirdo.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By The_A_Drain

I sploded :D

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kush
@The_A_Drain: I hope everyone has a little splosion after listening to this podcast! :P