Podcast: DF #69: Batman Loves Pumpkins

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

Edited By kush

Another week and another episode of Distributed Failure is here for your listening displeasure. We're back with another long episode this week thanks to BigSt3ph3n's return from his drug-induced coma. We have an extremely long Sausage Dump this week, but let's start things off like every other week and get right into "What We've Been Playing". 

This week's "What We've Been Playing" features discussion of FUEL, Trials HD, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Prototype, Gear of War 2, Red Faction: Guerrilla, and much more. We also reminisce on our past experiences with GTAIV multi-player and what we'd like to see from the upcoming DLC. We follow that up with some gaming news including the ridiculous pricing of Games On Demand for the Xbox 360 and the delay for the console versions of Dragon Age: Origins.

We end the show as always with the Sausage Dump and feature some discussion on the new site design and forums (which you should join right this second!). We also have an epic story from BigSt3ph3n and his adventures during his little vacation! We hope you enjoy the show and don't forget to rate/review us on iTunes.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#1  Edited By kush

Another week and another episode of Distributed Failure is here for your listening displeasure. We're back with another long episode this week thanks to BigSt3ph3n's return from his drug-induced coma. We have an extremely long Sausage Dump this week, but let's start things off like every other week and get right into "What We've Been Playing". 

This week's "What We've Been Playing" features discussion of FUEL, Trials HD, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Prototype, Gear of War 2, Red Faction: Guerrilla, and much more. We also reminisce on our past experiences with GTAIV multi-player and what we'd like to see from the upcoming DLC. We follow that up with some gaming news including the ridiculous pricing of Games On Demand for the Xbox 360 and the delay for the console versions of Dragon Age: Origins.

We end the show as always with the Sausage Dump and feature some discussion on the new site design and forums (which you should join right this second!). We also have an epic story from BigSt3ph3n and his adventures during his little vacation! We hope you enjoy the show and don't forget to rate/review us on iTunes.

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By TheGamerGeek

MORE LIKE BATMAN LOVES 69 AM I RITE WAZZUSH.

Moeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Moeez

I've played that Batman demo like 15 times. So many ways to tackle the last arena. I love the sandbox-y Splinter Cell level design. 

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By CL60
@Moeez said:
" I've played that Batman demo like 15 times. So many ways to tackle the last arena. I love the sandbox-y Splinter Cell level design.  "
Yeah, it's great. Can't wait for the 25th.