Podcast - DF #75: Halo 3: Our Delicious Sausage Treat

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

Edited By kush

Another week has passed and another episode of Distributed Failure is now live! We've just hit episode #75, which makes me both shocked and happy that we've managed to keep this going for over a year and a half. This week's episode features the usual discussion of games and crap...what more could you ask for?

This week's "What We've Been Playing" features discussion on Halo 3: ODST, Scribblenauts, Brutal Legend, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, WET, Zombie Apocalypse, The Warriors: Street Brawl, and plenty more. We follow that up with some gaming news including the rumor of Microsoft buying EA, a new Wii for 2011, the possibilities of Halo: Reach, and plenty more.

We end the show with another "Sausage Dump" and discuss such awesome TV shows as Jericho and The Colony. Big St3ph3n tells magical tales from his trip to the East Coast and Rob hates a bunch of movies! We hope you enjoy the show and don't forget to rate/review us on iTunes.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kush

Another week has passed and another episode of Distributed Failure is now live! We've just hit episode #75, which makes me both shocked and happy that we've managed to keep this going for over a year and a half. This week's episode features the usual discussion of games and crap...what more could you ask for?

This week's "What We've Been Playing" features discussion on Halo 3: ODST, Scribblenauts, Brutal Legend, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, WET, Zombie Apocalypse, The Warriors: Street Brawl, and plenty more. We follow that up with some gaming news including the rumor of Microsoft buying EA, a new Wii for 2011, the possibilities of Halo: Reach, and plenty more.

We end the show with another "Sausage Dump" and discuss such awesome TV shows as Jericho and The Colony. Big St3ph3n tells magical tales from his trip to the East Coast and Rob hates a bunch of movies! We hope you enjoy the show and don't forget to rate/review us on iTunes.

dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By dudacles

You know, I've never actually listened to your podcast. I'm going to do that right now.