Podcast: DF #88: Have a Gay Christmas*

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

Edited By kush
Another week and another episode of Distributed Failure is here for your listening pleasure! This is our special Christmas episode (sorry to all our Jewish listeners) and it was a good ol' time. We answer voice mails and user question, as well as opening our special gifts from the always awesome faeriekari!

This week's "What We've Been Playing" features discussion on MX vs ATV Reflex, Divinity II, Army of Two: The 40th Day, The Saboteur, Overlord II, PAIN, Osmos, Defense Grid: The Awakening, Tap Tap Revenge 3, Red Faction: Guerrilla, and plenty more. We follow that up with some live present opening and a lengthy conversation on Dante's Inferno. We hope you enjoy the show and don't forget to rate/review us on iTunes.

*Gay means happy...This all makes sense after you listen to the whole show.
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kush
Another week and another episode of Distributed Failure is here for your listening pleasure! This is our special Christmas episode (sorry to all our Jewish listeners) and it was a good ol' time. We answer voice mails and user question, as well as opening our special gifts from the always awesome faeriekari!

This week's "What We've Been Playing" features discussion on MX vs ATV Reflex, Divinity II, Army of Two: The 40th Day, The Saboteur, Overlord II, PAIN, Osmos, Defense Grid: The Awakening, Tap Tap Revenge 3, Red Faction: Guerrilla, and plenty more. We follow that up with some live present opening and a lengthy conversation on Dante's Inferno. We hope you enjoy the show and don't forget to rate/review us on iTunes.

*Gay means happy...This all makes sense after you listen to the whole show.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

It saddens me that the world has reached the stage where it's vital to point out that gay means happy

BD_Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By BD_Mr_Bubbles
@natetodamax said:
"It saddens me that the world has reached the stage where it's vital to point out that gay means happy "

Me too but some of the younger people have probably never heard of it much less used it in it's original context. 
Avatar image for theineffablebob
TheIneffableBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By TheIneffableBob

I like gay sex.