• 53 results
#51 Edited by Bane122 (764 posts) -

@hunter5024: Apologies. I misread your comment as saying you had a Death Star.

#52 Edited by Barrock (3525 posts) -

@gorillamopena said:

@bigjeffrey said:

@colourful_hippie said:

I highly doubt that most if any of you guys are going to get away with paying crazy low prices for the high price items, it just looks like the website took a shit.

Dude there are people picking up in Store $1500 Workout equipment for $30. It's crazy.

Yeah it sounds like they cut down on it for the most part, but people were totally going to stores and doing in store pick up on multiple TVs at the same time.

There are totally extremely lucky people who've been slipping through the cracks with in store pick up,and even some who say they've gotten shipping notices. Here's a pic of someone's absurdly lucky haul I came across.

It's not that easily discernible, but that's three, count'em three, Samsung Tvs.

It really just depends on whether certain stores were notified by corporate of the website error. There've been plenty of people straight up shut down when they attempt to pick it up in the store, while others have been getting copies of Pokemon X/Y, Battlefield 4, GTAV and Disney Infinity with no problem. It's the wild west right now. My orders are still processing 12 hours after my two separate home shipping purchases. They still say they're currently processing, and as time passes I feel like less and less I'll actually get anything, but if I do then it'll be one early Merry Christmas for sure.

Wow... He really took advantage of their mistake.

#53 Posted by Hunter5024 (5190 posts) -

@barrock said:

@themanwithnoplan said:

@gorillamopena said:

@bigjeffrey said:

@colourful_hippie said:

I highly doubt that most if any of you guys are going to get away with paying crazy low prices for the high price items, it just looks like the website took a shit.

Dude there are people picking up in Store $1500 Workout equipment for $30. It's crazy.

Yeah it sounds like they cut down on it for the most part, but people were totally going to stores and doing in store pick up on multiple TVs at the same time.

There are totally extremely lucky people who've been slipping through the cracks with in store pick up,and even some who say they've gotten shipping notices. Here's a pic of someone's absurdly lucky haul I came across.

It's not that easily discernible, but that's three, count'em three, Samsung Tvs.

It really just depends on whether certain stores were notified by corporate of the website error. There've been plenty of people straight up shut down when they attempt to pick it up in the store, while others have been getting copies of Pokemon X/Y, Battlefield 4, GTAV and Disney Infinity with no problem. It's the wild west right now. My orders are still processing 12 hours after my two separate home shipping purchases. They still say they're currently processing, and as time passes I feel like less and less I'll actually get anything, but if I do then it'll be one early Merry Christmas for sure.

Wow... He really took advantage of their mistake.

And not in a cool "Yeah! Cheap stuff at the expense of a greedy corporation!" sort of way, in an "I'm an asshole trying to make a quick buck!" sort of way.

#54 Posted by Capum15 (4574 posts) -

God, this made a few peoples' year.

#55 Posted by JJOR64 (18790 posts) -

My order got cancelled. :(

#56 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (4467 posts) -

@jjor64 said:

My order got cancelled. :(

Yeah, I got an email telling my order was cancelled. We're getting a $10 gift card out of it. So, that's something.

The odd thing is both of my orders still say they're processing. It probably isn't indicative of anything though. The whole thing was worth a try.