#1 Edited by RecSpec (3798 posts) -

Here are some assets found by more savvy folks than I. Looks like a much better lineup (to me personally anyway) than the first game. Not sure exactly what role GLaDOS is playing here, maybe you play as her?

#2 Edited by ajamafalous (11933 posts) -

Well that's something.

EDIT: Also, Claptrap guarantees that I will never play this game.

#3 Edited by Veektarius (4743 posts) -

Ugh. Why Claptrap? I guess there are a few slightly more annoying BL characters they could have gone with.

#4 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2230 posts) -

Brock Samson? Fuck it I'm in.

#5 Posted by FourWude (2261 posts) -

We NEED some Tiny Tina. And for her to shout BADONKADONKS!! Every 5 seconds.

#6 Edited by Codeacious (960 posts) -

@veektarius: So long as they don't give him too many cringe inducing lines, it should be fine.

#7 Edited by Chaser324 (6390 posts) -

The characters are consistent with what TellTale has been hinting at with their key party website, so I guess it's legit. At the same time though, there is something about those screenshots and box art that just scream fake.

#8 Edited by Kidavenger (3527 posts) -

Is there a new Evil Dead game coming out?

#9 Posted by RecSpec (3798 posts) -
#10 Posted by Forcen (1809 posts) -

GlaDOS is the dealer? I can live with that.

#11 Posted by RecSpec (3798 posts) -

@forcen: Oh man, I'm dumb. Didn't even cross my mind that she could be the dealer.

#12 Posted by Chaser324 (6390 posts) -

@recspec: OK. Then, I guess it isn't fake box art that someone threw together in 30 seconds in Photoshop, it's real box art that someone threw together in 30 seconds in Photoshop.

#13 Edited by Gamer_152 (14065 posts) -

Oh wow, never thought I'd see Brock from Venture Bros. appearing in a game like this, that does make me very happy, and the Portal room looks cool. I don't have much of a love for the other characters apart from GLaDOS though, and I have my problems with Claptrap in particular. The first Poker Night was also kinda cool, but when it came down to it not an amazing poker game. I think I might pass on this one. What a weird line-up of characters they have.

#14 Posted by RJPelonia (855 posts) -

Aw man. You mean it's Claptrap and NOT Handsome Jack? Color me disappointed in that regard, but I'm still just psyched to see another one of these.

#15 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6139 posts) -

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the royal flush."

#16 Posted by TheHT (11084 posts) -

holy shit, Ash?

#17 Posted by Wacomole (816 posts) -

Aww. I don't care what you other monkey-funkers say, I still like Claptrap! There, I said it!

#18 Edited by ShaggE (6399 posts) -

Oh man, YES. The banter could only be amazing between these characters.

#19 Posted by chilibean_3 (1632 posts) -

Oh. Claptrap. That can easily go real bad.

#20 Edited by MikkaQ (10276 posts) -

Ooh this should be fun, I played the fuck out of that first game.

#21 Posted by NeoCalypso (154 posts) -

@chaser324: Not to mention all the promo items you'll be getting for TF2 were data-mined quite awhile ago.

#22 Posted by Joystick_Hero (29 posts) -

Ash alone makes this a tempting buy for me, and I don't even care for poker.

#23 Edited by SquirrelGOD (501 posts) -

I loved the first game, but that may be because it was so damn cheap. Let's hope they keep the $5 price tag.

#24 Posted by MEATBALL (3155 posts) -

Neat, it's been a good while since I last played a poker game, totally up for more Poker Night. That's so ridiculously awesome that Brock Samson is in the game.