• 88 results
#1 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

#2 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

Just in their general behavior, which of the main Giant Bomb guys do you think entertains you most during your strolls through the Giant Bomb?

#3 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Vinny is going to win.

#4 Posted by KarlPilkington (2722 posts) -

@Dany said:

Vinny is going to win.

#5 Posted by ESREVER (2684 posts) -

Vinny

#6 Posted by MentalDisruption (1623 posts) -

Tough choice, but I have to go with Vinny.

#7 Posted by FlamingHobo (4482 posts) -

Vinny.

#8 Posted by Stonyman65 (2681 posts) -

Jeff by far.

#9 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2295 posts) -

Does Brad not have any votes, or is it poll result just broken?

Its blank for me

#10 Edited by SexualBubblegumX (542 posts) -

Can't decide between Vinny or Brad. 

EDIT - Giving to Brad. Poor guy isn't getting any love.

#11 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

The V-Man.

#12 Posted by Maajin (1059 posts) -

Who would not choose Vinny?

#13 Posted by Vager (1653 posts) -

Vinny wins every positive poll he's in.

#14 Posted by SpartanAmbrose (834 posts) -

They've all had some great moments, but I have to go with the Vinny.

#15 Posted by Swoxx (2993 posts) -

@CaLe said:

My heart belongs to Vinny but in terms of just pure entertainment value it has to be Jeff.

This guy got it right!

#16 Posted by TurboMan (7512 posts) -

Brad needs some more love in this.

His performance alone on the ER seals the deal for me.

#17 Posted by SeanFoster (866 posts) -

I love them all, the site wouldn't be as good if any of them left. Vinny is hilarious, but Jeff is hilarious and incredibly insightful so I give Jeff top honors.

#18 Edited by myketuna (1679 posts) -

@CaLe said:

My heart belongs to Vinny but in terms of just pure entertainment value it has to be Jeff.

True that. The only problem with Vinny is he has moments that exceed the hilarity of the rest of the crew combined, but he's the man behind the machine. So he doesn't have the time to appear on camera that much. Sometimes he doesn't even make the podcast (like last week). But the man that is consistent with a high level of hilarity is Jeff. Ryan and Brad have their moments that, frankly, are few and far between. They're better at other things.

tl;dr version: Vinny is better than all, but Jeff is consistently on camera. I chose Jeff.

#19 Posted by spankingaddict (2661 posts) -

Jeff

#20 Posted by DVombatus (79 posts) -

Voted for Ryan.

Vinny almost got my vote.

#21 Posted by Strife777 (1555 posts) -

Jeff, but Vinny is very close, especially when it comes to video editing and livestream stuff. Sometimes you wonder what he's doing in that control room.

#22 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

At the moment, it is Ryan. It is usually Jeff.

#23 Posted by Nasar7 (2626 posts) -

Jeff brings the jokes, Vinny has great anecdotes. I think Jeff is usually the funniest.

#24 Posted by wickedsc3 (1046 posts) -

Voted for brad. I figured he would be the lowest on this poll.

#25 Posted by DeeGee (2121 posts) -

@Nasar7 said:

Jeff brings the jokes, Vinny has great anecdotes. I think Jeff is usually the funniest.

Word.

#26 Posted by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

Why do you even make polls like this anyone? Vinny will always win :) As he should.

#27 Posted by buttle826 (121 posts) -

I love Vinny. He's just the most likable guy on the crew. Jeff, while frequently hilarious, is often too cynical for my tastes. 

As a sidebar comment, I don't think Brad or Ryan get enough credit for what they do. Brad easily gives the best interviews of anyone on the site, and I don't know where the Bombcast would be without Ryan, who is very charismatic and does an excellent job of being the mediator when the need arises. 
Also, Patrick should be on this poll.

#28 Posted by CaptainObvious (2996 posts) -

I can't decide between Jeff and Vinny.

#29 Posted by darkjester74 (1575 posts) -

Vizzzinnnnnnyyyyyyyyy!!!!! 

=D
#30 Posted by CaptainTryHard (207 posts) -

feel bad for the crew.. it's like being picked last in gym class for the losers

#31 Posted by anbumakura (151 posts) -

It was a hard choice between Jeff and Vinny, but out of pure entertainment I'd have to say Vinny. He instantly makes things better by appearing. I love them all though.

#32 Posted by Brendan (7778 posts) -

If you look at the Bombcast highlights on youtude, Jeff has far more memorable moments than anyone else, even Vinny, who comes in second. Vinny is more likeable because of the scarcity of his appearances, but Jeff freaking kills it.

#33 Posted by radix (40 posts) -

Why isn't Patrick on this list? I know he's the new guy and all, but I actually find him really entertaining.

But yo, Jeff did that Nintendownload Xpress with the Ricker, which was probably one of the funniest video game related things to ever happen. Brad and Ryan are pretty great, but I think they're better suited for a more sober critique rather than the sometimes outright satire that Jeff will do. Vinny is usually entertaining when he isn't talking about video games, and doesn't have as many appearances on the site next to the rest of the guys.

#34 Posted by Flaboere (344 posts) -

Every time Ryan laugs, I'm in tears so he got my vote; though lately, Brad has been doing really great in the Bombcast, almost not yawning and sounding tired, so he almost got my vote. Which really matters, and is very important!

#35 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1863 posts) -

Jeff + track suit = winning forever.

#36 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

You people need to check out some of Jeff's reviews, the 50 cent: Blood on the Sand review had me laughing to tears! 

#37 Posted by amir90 (2154 posts) -

brad/vinny/ryan/jeff

opps thats all of them right?

I voted Brad thou :o

#38 Posted by ShockD (2401 posts) -
@wickedsc3 said:

Voted for brad. I figured he would be the lowest on this poll.

Same.
#39 Posted by JoeyRavn (4969 posts) -

Ryan is my fav GB guy. He makes me laugh and feel all cosy inside.

#40 Posted by dagas (2818 posts) -

Vinny is the one I like most as a person and the one I could see having as a friend, but Jeff is by far the funniest one.

#41 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

Vinny is the best on the podcast and is usually the best in every piece of video content. Unless Dave or Drew are involved then he's in for some serious competition!

#42 Posted by Deadmeat (94 posts) -

Jeff because he's funny, names obscure game references, and just honestly knows more about this industry than anyone. He's both funny and insightful, very good.

#43 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -

Tough choice, but Vinny. Love Jeff and Ryan just as well, though.

#44 Posted by Slaker117 (4838 posts) -

I love Vinny's humor and enthusiasm, but Jeff's insight and critical nature put him on top. And he's still really funny.

#45 Posted by Bratcher_Lev (269 posts) -

@CaLe said:

This. Exactly.

#46 Posted by RockinKemosabe (619 posts) -

Have to go with Vinny because he is generally the most positive out of the group.

#47 Posted by charlie_victor_bravo (999 posts) -

Vinny, because his touch can heal the sick.

#48 Posted by craigbo180 (1739 posts) -

Vinny and then Ryan. Shouldn't Patrick have been an option and maybe even Alex as well, to be honest Alex's articles are some of the best around he really puts his personality into them and makes them even things I have read already three times on different sites interesting.

#49 Posted by laserbolts (5319 posts) -

Vinny of course

#50 Posted by Meteora (5787 posts) -

Vinny by far. Jeff is the most consistent though.