Post-Thanksgiving leftovers.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By Dalai

Well, it's time to go through what I'll probably be playing this weekend.

I've been mixing it up a bit with some Double Dragon and Sonic the Hedgehog time yesterday, and some Madden 09, oddly enough... and some classic Rock Band... I finally conquered two songs on guitar on expert.  The percentages weren't that spectacular (somewhere in the 75-85% range) yet I feel like a rock god for now.  What about this weekend, though?  Well, my Super Mario Sunshine progress has been minimal lately, but I might grind through some more of that game as well.  GTAIV is a possibility and I might hijack my brother's Gamertag and 360 and mess around in the Bombing Run.  I absolutely love just shitting around in Free Roam.  If all else fails, I'll make room on my Wii for Strong Bad's latest episode and spend the night playing through that.  Maybe Spore?  Haven't touched that since the week I bought it.  I have an unfinished game save of Super Mario 64 which can be completed... although I've beat that game a number of times with 120 stars.  There's a few free missions in No More Heroes I can never pass... you know, those "one shot and you fail" missions.  Hmm... I never actually tried out Viewtiful Joe 2.  I still have 50% of the accomplishments to get in Mega Man 9 plus I can go all OCD in World of Goo.  I... still never beat Zelda: Wind Waker.  Damn Triforce fetch quest, I don't want to do you!  I can just bust through Eternal Darkness in Ulyaoth blue for total completion.

Shit!  Too much on my plate!  Maybe I'll just spend the weekend playing Wii Sports and not making any progress... although there are those platinum medals I can... fucking shit!  What to do?

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1  Edited By Dalai

Well, it's time to go through what I'll probably be playing this weekend.

I've been mixing it up a bit with some Double Dragon and Sonic the Hedgehog time yesterday, and some Madden 09, oddly enough... and some classic Rock Band... I finally conquered two songs on guitar on expert.  The percentages weren't that spectacular (somewhere in the 75-85% range) yet I feel like a rock god for now.  What about this weekend, though?  Well, my Super Mario Sunshine progress has been minimal lately, but I might grind through some more of that game as well.  GTAIV is a possibility and I might hijack my brother's Gamertag and 360 and mess around in the Bombing Run.  I absolutely love just shitting around in Free Roam.  If all else fails, I'll make room on my Wii for Strong Bad's latest episode and spend the night playing through that.  Maybe Spore?  Haven't touched that since the week I bought it.  I have an unfinished game save of Super Mario 64 which can be completed... although I've beat that game a number of times with 120 stars.  There's a few free missions in No More Heroes I can never pass... you know, those "one shot and you fail" missions.  Hmm... I never actually tried out Viewtiful Joe 2.  I still have 50% of the accomplishments to get in Mega Man 9 plus I can go all OCD in World of Goo.  I... still never beat Zelda: Wind Waker.  Damn Triforce fetch quest, I don't want to do you!  I can just bust through Eternal Darkness in Ulyaoth blue for total completion.

Shit!  Too much on my plate!  Maybe I'll just spend the weekend playing Wii Sports and not making any progress... although there are those platinum medals I can... fucking shit!  What to do?

MKHavoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MKHavoc

I haven't been able to play anything today and probably won't play anything until after the weekend.  I have a bunch a family over and they've been hogging all my games.

clarke0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By clarke0

Damn that's a lot of games. You never beat Wind Waker? I'd say that should be first on your list.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude

I'm playing Fallout 3 and practicing for my tournament in my Tiger Woods 09 online golf league for the Wii. I shot a practice round of 61 at Doral with the assisted-holeouts turned off, no spin and no putt preview, league rules for this tournament. I just played an official game and shot a 62, missed some easy putts, should have had a 59. I'll be playing those all weekend for the fun of it. I should finish Fallout 3 this weekend, I'm almost 60 hours in and still loving it.

Roger_Klotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Roger_Klotz

Haven't played any games this holiday weekend. I guess I'm just not in the mood.

ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By ThomasP

I've been playing a lot of Tetris and a bit of Super Mario 64 and Mega Man 9.

You seem to have a lot on the table. I would go with Super Mario Sunshine only because I've never played it. Shame on me.

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#7  Edited By ahoodedfigure

I don't remember Eternal Darkness being easy, but I managed to get all three.  I forget which one I had the most trouble with.  Is it just the regular blue zombies that are tough?

siLVUR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By siLVUR

Still haven't beaten Wind Waker? No worries, the Triforce quest is a turn off for many. It's the game's excuse to force you to go sailing, as if anyone wanted to do that dull thing.

I've yet to beat a lot of RPGs myself on the PS2...maybe I'll go do that after exams.

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Demyx

I'm getting a Wii for christmas and plan on buying Sunshine. A game I've always wanted to play. Hopefully I'll have no problems finding it.

I mostly just played lots of demos that I hadn't had a chance to play. Mirror's Edge, Bioshock, Warhawk etc...
William

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By William
My left overs.
My left overs.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points