• 120 results
#1 Edited by Akyho (1584 posts) -

Just spotted on the upcoming. Coming out on Friday!

Cant wait to hear Drew's spy adventures in Korea. Especially his epic escape in a one man sub!

Edit: removed erroneous talk of being uploaded an hour before TNT on a Friday......

#2 Posted by alternate (2679 posts) -

TNT is tonight Thursday, this is Friday. it could be your timezone that has confused you.

#3 Posted by Akyho (1584 posts) -

@alternate said:

TNT is tonight Thursday, this is Friday. it could be your timezone that has confused you.

Yes....Yes it has. As well as unemployment means....days of the weeks dont matter either.

However the other info it right...right?

#4 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

I wonder if he ate any kimchi while he was there.

#5 Posted by Akyho (1584 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

I wonder if he ate any kimchi while he was there.

#6 Posted by Arker101 (1474 posts) -

I wonder how many necks he had to snap...being a spy and all.

#7 Posted by jking47 (1207 posts) -

Worth the monthly payment by itself, will be very interesting.

#8 Posted by Thumbrunner (129 posts) -

North Korea on april 15th honored Drew with his very own day, a missile named after him and a parade. True Story. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135727/Missiles-paraded-North-Korea-fake-say-scientists.html

#9 Posted by UitDeToekomst (698 posts) -

definitely looking forward to this. especially if it involves TrackIR somehow.

#10 Posted by Akyho (1584 posts) -

@UitDeToekomst said:

Thats how Drew pilots his one man sub. Remotely for his extraction.

#11 Posted by 49th (2666 posts) -

Sad face :(

#12 Posted by Vinny_Says (5681 posts) -

I recommend you guys head over to Vice.com and look up the trip they took to NK. Good stuff over there.

#13 Posted by UitDeToekomst (698 posts) -

@Akyho said:

@UitDeToekomst said:

the only thing better than that would be Vinny using TrackIR to pilot Drew's escape vehicle while Dave watches and continually reprimands Vinny's actions.

#14 Posted by Akyho (1584 posts) -

@UitDeToekomst said:

@Akyho said:

@UitDeToekomst said:

the only thing better than that would be Vinny using TrackIR to pilot Drew's escape vehicle while Dave watches and continually reprimands Vinny's actions.

Except Drew would never have gotten away. Cos Vinny would have been chasing ducks around to see if he could hit them.

#15 Posted by UitDeToekomst (698 posts) -

@Akyho said:

@UitDeToekomst said:

@Akyho said:

@UitDeToekomst said:

Except Drew would never have gotten away. Cos Vinny would have been chasing ducks around to see if he could hit them.

... and then ejecting as quickly as possible.

#16 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11413 posts) -

I may have to re-up my account for this.

#17 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5133 posts) -

@Akyho said:

Just spotted on the upcoming. Coming out on Friday!

Cant wait to hear Drew's spy adventures in America. Especially his epic escape in a one man sub!

Edit: removed erroneous talk of being uploaded an hour before TNT on a Friday......

Fixed that for you.

#18 Posted by nickux (1383 posts) -

Really curious to hear more about his trip. I just can't imagine why anyone would want to visit such a place. 

#19 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

Aww man what a tease they didn't talk about it on the podcast now I'll never hear it.

#20 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6986 posts) -
@49th said:

Sad face :(

#21 Posted by AgnosticJesus (539 posts) -

Vice.com went to report on secret NK labor camps in Siberia. They didn't go to NK.

#22 Posted by LordAndrew (14417 posts) -

The return of Drew's body to America affects all users of the site, so the broadcast should be available to all.

#23 Posted by fuzzybunny566 (448 posts) -

i think it's cool that due to all the bashing about lack of content, Drew decides to visit goddamn NORTH KOREA to appease all of his disciples...that is the action of a true legend

#24 Posted by SockemJetpack (407 posts) -

Looking forward to this. It's totally worth the coffee or two I skip every month to be able to afford access to the site. *winkwinknudgenudge*

#25 Posted by Hailinel (23658 posts) -
@LordAndrew

The return of Drew's body to America affects all users of the site, so the broadcast should be available to all.

Not sure if serious.
#26 Posted by T0mF5 (928 posts) -

@AgnosticJesus said:

Vice.com went to report on secret NK labor camps in Siberia. They didn't go to NK.

Vice went to North Korea and Siberia.

#27 Posted by SaturdayNightSpecials (2305 posts) -

I thought that whole thing was a joke.

#28 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4672 posts) -

If I could I would buy a monthly for this. All well, guess I'll never know.

#29 Posted by natetodamax (19164 posts) -

Oh man, I'm really excited about this.

#30 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10332 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@LordAndrew

Not sure if serious.

I think he makes a good point. I mean, I fully understand why the premium thing exists, but this isn't something like the guys playing some random old game, or Brad trying to do something stupid, this is one of the members of GB traveling into a dangerous-ass country, and telling his tale. This should have been on the Bomb Cast, or something along those lines. At least I think so, but what I do know. I'm just a guy who doesn't have the money for a premium membership.

#31 Posted by SSully (4117 posts) -

@AgnosticJesus: Yes they did. They have an hour long documentary about it.

#32 Posted by fuzzybunny566 (448 posts) -

@T0mF5 said:

@AgnosticJesus said:

Vice went to North Korea and Siberia.

i just watched Part 1 of the North Korean documentary....WOW! that is really crazy...thanks for the link

#33 Posted by BBQBram (2198 posts) -

@Vinny_Says said:

I recommend you guys head over to Vice.com and look up the trip they took to NK. Good stuff over there.

I saw that once. Spooky.

#34 Posted by Hailinel (23658 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

@Hailinel said:

@LordAndrew

Not sure if serious.

I think he makes a good point. I mean, I fully understand why the premium thing exists, but this isn't something like the guys playing some random old game, or Brad trying to do something stupid, this is one of the members of GB traveling into a dangerous-ass country, and telling his tale. This should have been on the Bomb Cast, or something along those lines. At least I think so, but what I do know. I'm just a guy who doesn't have the money for a premium membership.

This isn't standard content, so why should it need to be for non-subscribers?

#35 Posted by LordAndrew (14417 posts) -

Yeah, I made a good... Wait, what? You're all just playing along, right?

#36 Posted by _Horde (837 posts) -

He went to the border and Drew the line.

#37 Posted by Akyho (1584 posts) -

2 hours to go! I dont know why I am very interested....it might turn out to be a none event....I know...Its Drew thats why. Problem solved.

#38 Posted by nail1080 (1975 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

@Hailinel said:

@LordAndrew

Not sure if serious.

Before the needless subscriptions things like this were standard content. But screw the users, it's all about the munnies.

#39 Posted by FonkyMucker (144 posts) -

Perhaps he was flying around the world helping start different "Flight Clubs".

#40 Posted by Viking_Funeral (1725 posts) -
@AgnosticJesus
I definitely saw a Vice video that took place in NK, so you might want tore-check that.
#41 Posted by drag (1223 posts) -

@nail1080 said:

@Hailinel said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

@Hailinel said:

@LordAndrew

Not sure if serious.

Before the needless subscriptions things like this were standard content. But screw the users, it's all about the munnies.

you are the worst

#42 Posted by Legend (2645 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan

@Hailinel said:

@LordAndrew

Not sure if serious.

I agree. They should make this available to all users.
#43 Posted by Akyho (1584 posts) -

@FonkyMucker said:

Wow....that...makes sense. And then we find out Drew was all in Vinny's mind! and it was realy him that learned how to fly an DC-10 warthog!

#44 Posted by FonkyMucker (144 posts) -

@Akyho said:

@FonkyMucker said:

Wow....that...makes sense. And then we find out Drew was all in Vinny's mind! and it was realy him that learned how to fly an DC-10 warthog!

YES!

#45 Posted by Turambar (6631 posts) -
@nail1080 said:

@Hailinel said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

@Hailinel said:

@LordAndrew

Not sure if serious.

Before the needless subscriptions things like this didn't exist. But screw the users, it's all about the munnies.

Fixed.
#46 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

@Turambar said:

@nail1080 said:

@Hailinel said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

@Hailinel said:

@LordAndrew

Not sure if serious.

Before the needless subscriptions things like this didn't exist. But screw the users, it's all about the munnies.

Fixed.

That is just not true.

#47 Posted by steeeevil (9 posts) -

Guys, its obvious: NK's leaders saw the flight club videos and 'invited' Drew over to share his piloting expertise.

#48 Posted by Gunslinger0130 (223 posts) -

Hey guys,

I just created a post on this but maybe this is a better place to ask. I wanted to ask if the premium live shows are kept on file so they can be viewed later. I just purchased a year subscription (Drew's N.Korea video coming up tipped me over the edge) but I used paypal and I doubt my account will be converted to premium in the next 5 minutes. I just want to know if I'll be able to watch it once my account has been premiumized or if i'm out of luck. Fingers cross...

#49 Posted by Zithe (1045 posts) -

@Gunslinger0130: They are almost always archived, yes. This one might be a little less likely since it is not really related to any site content, but they will probably still put it up later.

#50 Posted by Gunslinger0130 (223 posts) -

thanks for the quick response, here's hoping they save it!