#1 Posted by Jeff (3670 posts) -

Hey guys, just got the word from Sam that he's pushing out PSN trophy support on the site. We're looking to test this stuff out and see how it's working, so at the moment it's a members-only thang. So if you're a member and you have some trophies, head to your profile's Achievements tab and sync up!

#2 Posted by Jolt92 (1585 posts) -

Wow, really? To the Achievement-thingy!

#3 Posted by lead_farmer (1041 posts) -

Oh, awesome.

#4 Edited by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

Cool.

#5 Posted by rjayb89 (7729 posts) -

MY BODY

#6 Edited by supercubedude (459 posts) -

Hell yes, now the world can see my NA in Demon's Souls!

#7 Posted by benjaebe (2784 posts) -

Awesome guys. Thanks for the trophy support! My platinum trophies will finally mean something!

#8 Posted by Bulby33 (617 posts) -

Awesome! Mine are updating.

#9 Edited by Nitrocore (369 posts) -
#10 Posted by Legend (2664 posts) -

Nice, I'll check it out.

#11 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (1066 posts) -

Sweet! glad to see that this has finally been worked out. Any news on when this will roll out for free members?

#12 Posted by StrainedEyes (1333 posts) -

Added, excited to see it in action!

#13 Posted by gunslingerNZ (1928 posts) -

I thought Sony didn't let this sort of thing happen. What sorcery is this!

#14 Posted by N7 (3677 posts) -

It's syncing up now.

Thanks for the new stuff, guys. :)

#15 Posted by Pkshields (811 posts) -

Finally all those trophies have meaning again!

#16 Posted by SMTDante89 (2584 posts) -

EXCITING!

#17 Posted by YoungFrey (1321 posts) -

Mine synched, but it shows 4 games and only one of them is anything I've played. And that one has the wrong trophies.

#18 Posted by Devil240Z (3440 posts) -

Finally! I can get credit for my S ranks!

#19 Posted by Bucketdeth (8048 posts) -

Ahh shitt, been waiting for this feature to appear again for over a year. Great news.

#20 Posted by DeanoXD (623 posts) -

cool, although i don't have a lot to show for trophies.

#21 Posted by RoyCampbell (1096 posts) -

OH SNAP DROP A BOMB ON IT

#22 Posted by Marino (4764 posts) -

Yup. That shit totally works. I now have 343 rare trophies. Should be fun to watch that number go down over the next few days.

Thanks, Sam!

Staff
#23 Posted by LiquidSaiyan3 (471 posts) -

TOP MEN INDEED

#24 Posted by hinderk (690 posts) -

It seems to be mostly working for me. All my games are showing up but the names of three are messed up and cover art is not showing for many of the games.

#25 Posted by Mijati (951 posts) -

Not showing the title of the game anywhere on the page once you're viewing that pages achievements. Most notably in the page title.

Some images not loading for games (I imagine this is due to the page for the game not being found)

Trash Panic is showing its Japanese name (I guess that's what it is anyway).

#26 Posted by Jeff (3670 posts) -

The funky titles and lack of box art will persist until the trophy sets get matched to games in our database. That's a manual process that we're going through right now, so hang tight for those.

#27 Posted by Zidd (1857 posts) -

Great to see trophy functionality returning to the site.

#28 Posted by Wacomole (836 posts) -

Excellent. Now I can finally show that I actually do PLAY a few games. Yay!

#29 Posted by SMTDante89 (2584 posts) -

There's at least one game missing, Sly Cooper and the Thievious Racoonus from the Sly Collection.

#30 Posted by Silver-Streak (1383 posts) -

Awesomeness. Now maybe I can get the S-Rank quests as most of my completed games are on PSN rather than my XBL account.

#31 Edited by EuanDewar (5101 posts) -

Well that's one constant forum topic question crossed off the list.

#32 Posted by LiquidSaiyan3 (471 posts) -
#33 Posted by Surkov (990 posts) -

When I signed up for a membership I was hoping this would come. Thank you Sam.

#34 Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1702 posts) -

Thanks for this.

#35 Posted by Mento (2808 posts) -

Adding their equivalents in Achievement Points was a nice touch, even if the totals all turned out a little unusual. A little sad I'm not quite at six figures total though.

Great job guys. Appreciate having all those hard-earned Platinums represented in some way (though, of course, some don't count as S-Ranks because of the DLC curse).

#36 Edited by Axersia (1621 posts) -

There's still a lot of titles missing from my list:

Deus Ex 3
Alice 2
inFamous 2
Shadows of the Damned
PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap
Streets of Rage 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic Adventure
Venetica
Vanquish
Scott Pilgrim
Star Ocean 4

Any idea what's up with that? Should I delete and re-add my ID? 

EDIT: So I tried that and they're still missing.

#37 Edited by endaround (2147 posts) -

Now I'll feel bad for all the trophies I earned at my brother's house under his psn id and not mine...

EDIT:Looks like it found my ID but not my trophies. Is there a privacy setting that needs to be adjusted somewhere? Or is it that I haven't been home since the last update and so my PSN account is in limbo until I agree that Sony is the bestest ever and I'll never sue?

#38 Posted by Wacomole (836 posts) -

The site just gets better and better.

Plus this couldn't have come at a better time, just as the deluge of big new releases is about to hit us.

+1 to the Top Men.

#39 Posted by Silver-Streak (1383 posts) -

Wow, synced up already. However, the S-Rank PS3 games I have didn't add to my S-Rank quests. Should I even post this in bug reporting, or since it's a in-testing feature, post somewhere else?

#40 Posted by supercubedude (459 posts) -

All of my trophies are rare! Mwahahaha!

#41 Edited by fisk0 (4500 posts) -

Looks like it works flawlessly to me, not that I have a lot of trophies, but the slightly out of the ordinary stuff like the PSN version of Wolfenstein 3D and Thexder NEO showed up fine (other than that the latter is missing it's cover image, if it even has one).

Or, I noticed that Brink and Section 8: Prejudice are entirely missing for me, despite them being the ones I probably have the most trophies for.

#42 Posted by sdornan (323 posts) -

@endaround said:

Now I'll feel bad for all the trophies I earned at my brother's house under his psn id and not mine...

EDIT:Looks like it found my ID but not my trophies. Is there a privacy setting that needs to be adjusted somewhere? Or is it that I haven't been home since the last update and so my PSN account is in limbo until I agree that Sony is the bestest ever and I'll never sue?

Probably the latter.

@Eujin said:

Wow, synced up already. However, the S-Rank PS3 games I have didn't add to my S-Rank quests. Should I even post this in bug reporting, or since it's a in-testing feature, post somewhere else?

Posting bugs here is fine.

#43 Edited by MikeFightNight (1117 posts) -

Nice work duders, syncing up as I type.

Just in time for Dark Souls too! Coincidence?

EDIT: I just unlocked 613 achievements. Hells Yeah!

#44 Posted by Asmo917 (423 posts) -

My account synced up in under 15 minutes and I now have another reminder of how little I play anything on my PS3. Glad to have the feature, though!

#45 Posted by Halberdierv2 (1877 posts) -

seriously, I wait 3 years for this feature to get fixed and its members only?

#46 Posted by ZombiePie (5755 posts) -

@Halberdierv2: We are testing it for members only because it's not ready for all users yet.

#47 Posted by Halberdierv2 (1877 posts) -

@ZombiePie: fair enough.

#48 Edited by Swaboo (451 posts) -

Cool stuff. It's currently retreiving my psn trophies and it has updated my steam achievments which it hasn't done by itself for a while now.

EDIT: And... it's done updating. It is showing 2003 trophies but i have 2266 on my psn account. just sayin.

#49 Posted by ZombiePie (5755 posts) -

@Halberdierv2: It's coming soon don't worry the engineers just need to make sure it doesn't break the site and that all of the games with trophy support are in the database.

#50 Posted by strangeling (1260 posts) -

HOT DAMN!

I'm on it.