• 76 results
#51 Posted by RollingZeppelin (1999 posts) -

I can't fly across the continent to attend so I'll enjoy seeing how quickly the RSVPs get gobbled up.

#52 Posted by cooljammer00 (1806 posts) -

@rorie: what if I kidnap a dog and bring it to you

#53 Edited by Fattony12000 (7460 posts) -

Turn people away with this message:

• Sorry, there's a problem with our server configuration. Chat is totally broken. We suck. Please mock us in the Bug Reporting forum then check back in a few minutes. We're likely working on fixing this right now.
#54 Posted by JoelHulsey (70 posts) -

I'm gonna have to go to one of these PAX's one of these times. Last time I went to a gaming convention was the first 2 E3's. Looks fun!

#55 Edited by Rorie (2931 posts) -

Just a reminder that signups for this will begin tomorrow, Thursday, at noon. Keep an eye out.

Staff
#56 Posted by Paul_Tillich (178 posts) -

I won't be at Prime, but, as someone frustrated by the PAX East meetup experience, I applaud the effort to make things better. Even if this exact program is not implemented at PAX East, I expect lessons will be learned and something different attempted. Bravo!

#57 Posted by big_jon (5734 posts) -

@rorie: Please do this next year so I can go. :D

#58 Edited by ajroo (145 posts) -

Id like to come.

Can i get a ride? You can pick me up real quick over at Penn State.....ill bring the Funions!

#59 Edited by Slax (928 posts) -

Is attendance of this meetup predicated on having a ticket to PAX? I live in the Seattle area but wasn't able to go to PAX. Could I RSVP? @rorie

#60 Edited by Monkeyman04 (1140 posts) -

T_T I live only a three hour car drive from Seattle. If only I had a car and if I was going to PAX I would sign up for this event in a heart beat. OH well, there's always next time.

#61 Edited by Rorie (2931 posts) -

@slax: Yep, we're not tying it to PAX attendance, so feel free to RSVP.

Staff
#62 Posted by Naoiko (142 posts) -

Won't be able to make it this year, but would love to see some live streaming from there. Ether way hope everyone has a safe trip and have fun! =D Also the pug picture is just adorable!

#63 Posted by Slax (928 posts) -

@rorie: Awesome, good to know.

#64 Edited by Mully (9 posts) -

Noon PST?

#65 Posted by RadleyDuder (81 posts) -

I just realized my account's email has a typo. I tried correcting it and it pops up "Whoops! Something wrong happened, we are working on it!" I hope this doesn't disqualify me from getting in! ;_;

#66 Posted by billymagnum (834 posts) -

I won't be at Prime, but, as someone frustrated by the PAX East meetup experience, I applaud the effort to make things better. Even if this exact program is not implemented at PAX East, I expect lessons will be learned and something different attempted. Bravo!

im with you. that was a mess and a super waste of time. im totally jealous right now. im happy for everyone who gets to participate.

#67 Posted by drew327 (592 posts) -

@slax said:

Is attendance of this meetup predicated on having a ticket to PAX? I live in the Seattle area but wasn't able to go to PAX. Could I RSVP? @rorie

Ditto

#68 Posted by billymagnum (834 posts) -

@drew327 said:

@slax said:

Ditto

@rorie said:

@slax: Yep, we're not tying it to PAX attendance, so feel free to RSVP.

#69 Posted by Butano (1740 posts) -

Aww man. Been at a conference this week and hadn't really had a chance to check up on GB stuff. Would absolutely love to RSVP for it since I'll be at PAX this year, but the other thread's been locked down it seems...

#70 Posted by Magmaros (4 posts) -

Any way to RSVP for this still? I'd love to go

#71 Posted by InsiderGamer (78 posts) -
@magmaros said:

Any way to RSVP for this still? I'd love to go

Yeah. Recently learned a friend had tickets, so I'm attending PAX, but because it was recent, missed out on signing up for this.

Would love to hang out with you folks (love my Premium subscription), but if there's no possible way, then oh well, right? Cheers --

#72 Edited by The_Reflection (250 posts) -

has anyone who got in for the first 100 gotten their e mails yet? I still haven't received anything and I signed up on the first page.

#73 Posted by Saucy (43 posts) -

@the_reflection: Via Twitter, @rorie told me they should go out sometime today (most likely). So you haven't missed the email.

#74 Posted by Rorie (2931 posts) -

Yep, should be going out today for the 100 people on the RSVP list. If you're on the wait list, communication might happen closer to the day of the event. Hopefully we'll get some of the waitlist people in, but we'll need to see how things fill out.

Staff
#75 Posted by Rorie (2931 posts) -

RSVPs should be going out now. Let me know if you don't get one, but wait for it until tomorrow. They'll be coming to the address you registered your account with.

Staff
#76 Edited by Zefah (4 posts) -

Sorry to bump this, but is it still possible to get on the waiting list? Not having much luck searching the forums to find the right information about this topic.

#77 Edited by IcyEyes (256 posts) -

@zefah: The waiting list is over here, but it's already filled up, so Rorie has locked the topic for now. Your only chance is to probably just keep an eye on that topic, or contact Rorie directly about it.

#78 Posted by Zefah (4 posts) -

Thanks! I'll just keep an eye on Twitter. I believe he said he would tweet something if there turned out to be room.