#1 Edited by theimmortalbum (458 posts) -

So in order to ease up on bandwidth at work, I've subscribed to the all video feed on my desktop at home, through iTunes.

Where does iTunes store that password? I put it in a few days ago but I'm having some odd issues, so I want to just have a clean break and start over. But if I unsubscribe/resubscribe, it doesn't ask me for my username and password again.

Anyone know?

#2 Edited by theimmortalbum (458 posts) -

Dang. No one? Not even @rorie?

#3 Posted by Rorie (2529 posts) -

Are you asking about your GB password or your iTunes password? I really don't know the first thing about iTunes and how it handles RSS, alas.

Staff
#4 Posted by Baillie (4026 posts) -

@theimmortalbum: Try going into iTunes, then into your account. At the bottom try clicking Reset where it says Reset all warnings for buying and downloading. Other than that I can say try deauthorising your computer, then reauthorising it. If that doesn't work, try changing your password on Giant Bomb, try to subscribe to the RSS feed, and it shouldn't work due to having the wrong password. Change your password back to normal on Giant Bomb and then entering the information into iTunes.

WHAT'CHA THINK?

#5 Posted by Jeff (3400 posts) -

There's probably a slicker way to do this, but you could change your site password, which would theoretically break your iTunes authentication and make it ask you for new credentials.

Staff