Premium RSS Feeds and iTunes Questions

theimmortalbum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By theimmortalbum

So in order to ease up on bandwidth at work, I've subscribed to the all video feed on my desktop at home, through iTunes.

Where does iTunes store that password? I put it in a few days ago but I'm having some odd issues, so I want to just have a clean break and start over. But if I unsubscribe/resubscribe, it doesn't ask me for my username and password again.

Anyone know?

theimmortalbum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By theimmortalbum

Dang. No one? Not even @rorie?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Are you asking about your GB password or your iTunes password? I really don't know the first thing about iTunes and how it handles RSS, alas.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@theimmortalbum: Try going into iTunes, then into your account. At the bottom try clicking Reset where it says Reset all warnings for buying and downloading. Other than that I can say try deauthorising your computer, then reauthorising it. If that doesn't work, try changing your password on Giant Bomb, try to subscribe to the RSS feed, and it shouldn't work due to having the wrong password. Change your password back to normal on Giant Bomb and then entering the information into iTunes.

WHAT'CHA THINK?

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

There's probably a slicker way to do this, but you could change your site password, which would theoretically break your iTunes authentication and make it ask you for new credentials.