Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw this a few days ago, surprised it hasn't been picked up by more outlets.

I wonder what if any impact it will have on the game. The odds are probably none though. I don't think avalanches happen in the game and since that's how she died, they don't have to remove anything. Maybe they remove the screams of people as they hit into a tree or a rock face though.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Humanity

Yah this story makes those jokes during E3 kind of eerie in retrospect. Like we were all joking about it and then it quite literally happened.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Awwww that suuuucks. She seemed super nice in interviews, and she was a great skier. Avalanches and several other ways to die is a risk you take with stuff like this but maaaaaan. Rest in peace Matilda.

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, she died doing what she loved. Guess you can't really ask for any better way to go. Still sucks though.

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My universes are crossing streams, I used to watch a lot of camera lens reviews on DigitalRev's youtube. But yeah, I read about this in a Swedish news outlet. It's a bummer for her friends and family, but it's one of those things that are part of the risk of extreme sports like that. I remember an interview with someone doing similar things and he said just about anyone that do extreme sports will have known at least one that died doing it.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow sad, and i was feeling the exact same as vinny watching that trailer. This is some dangerous shit where people die, and ths realistic graphics i guess just made it feel kinda oblivious. After this they should really rethink something, at least the blood curdling screams when you crash.

ohhhdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So unfortunate....That is the nature of the job, but still, when the accidents happen, that's a coworker and friend you're losing if you're on the team :/

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My condolences to her friends and family.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I know I should just say that I hope the friends and family are helped through this time - but I can't help but feel a little angry since this was all for a video game (that doesn't even look that great).