Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

EU PS Plus is back at it again!

No Caption Provided

In summary

Leaving PS Plus:

• 23rd October: Far Cry 3
  • 23rd October: Mafia 2
  • 23rd October: Spec Ops The Line (NBA 2K13 in UAE)
  • 23rd October: Street Fighter X Tekken
  • 23rd October: Touch My Katamari

Entering PS Plus:

• 23rd October: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  • 23rd October: Remember Me
  • 23rd October: Oddworld Strangers Wrath
  • 23rd October: MotorStorm RC

Source

As someone who is mildly interested in Remember Me i am glad they have put it up for PS PLUS. I urge everyone to play MGR as that is a pretty good game as well.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Holy Jesus those are some gets for EU! Wonder what NA gets.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@jimmyfenix: Remember Me is a great game! Well it's not like, 10/10 great, but it's really unique and certainly got really looked over by both press and gamers alike. The combat while not super nuanced had this really hypnotic, rhythmic feel to it that I enjoyed despite it's repetitious nature.

All that said PS Plus seems really great compared to the amazing selection I've been getting on XBL. Hey ...they uhh.. they at least sent me a Birthday Card and told me to tweet them about it..yah..

Liquidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Liquidus

Man, that is a crazy good deal. Can't speak for Remember Me, looks like a neat concept that possibly wasn't executed to it's fullest, but dude, Revengeance is so goddamn good. It's got that Platinum combat and crazy mixed with that Metal Gear crazy in all the right places. And the soundtrack is amazing. The tutorial level alone should sell you on the whole game. I played a lot of Revengeance, played through both of the DLCs too. Seriously, European duders, check out Revengeance if you haven't already.

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Grillbar

remember me is really decent if you dont mind assasins creed but have not played it in a long time, or otherwise not tired of the mechanics. and it looked really great on pc
MGR well you defiantly have to like the gameplay, if you hate really hard dmc games and only love the mgs franchise stay away. its brutal
Oddworld Strangers Wrath well what can i say it has allready been on ps+ not that long ago and well, its not that fantastic.
motorstrom rc well its a motorstorm game take it as you want

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Jeez you guys get some good stuff in the EU.

HermanBloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Want to play each of those games, well done Sony. Loving your work on the Plus stuff.

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

The only good thing about Remember Me was the ending . Everything about MGR is awesome . Stranger's Wrath is great . Motorstorm , don't like .

That's a great lineup if you haven't played these .

irrelevantjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

damn thats a good list for europe

JayEH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U.S usually gets what Europe gets a month or two later which really sucks.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

They gave you Far Cry 3?! Gimmie, Sony US!

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Is it weird that Stranger's Wrath is the one that I'd want over here? (Though, I have already played REVENGEANCE several times.)

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Awesome! PSPlus might be the best deal I've ever gotten.. I don't own many games for PS3 so rarely do I get a game I already own.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By pr1mus

Every time i see a post about PS+ EU i can't help but feel the NA PS+ gets the short end of the stick. At least for my tastes.

Karmosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too bad the rest of EU psn isn't very good. Especially with Vita-games, and also NA got classic-games like xenogears, parasite eve, persona 3: FES and katamari damacy that haven't been released on EU-psn. Worked that out with a US-account but it makes me sad that I can't put those games onto my ps vita because it only allows one account at a time... Still, these psn-deals are very impressive, so thank you Sony I guess =P

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By BoOzak

I own all of those games except MotorStorm RC ;(

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goddamm, im really considering just making a ps plus account for Europe

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In summary

Leaving PS Plus:

• 23rd October: Far Cry 3
  • 23rd October: Mafia 2
  • 23rd October: Spec Ops The Line (NBA 2K13 in UAE)
  • 23rd October: Street Fighter X Tekken
  • 23rd October: Touch My Katamari

Entering PS Plus:

• 23rd October: Oddworld Strangers Wrath
  • 23rd October: MotorStorm RC

Sweet jesus great balls of I kinda wish I had a EU account. I already own Remember Me on pc and its pretty fun but damn. Free already on PSN+? Sony has the right idea and will still be my number 1 choice with decisions like this. Wish NA would get some of these awesome deals like SFxT and Touch My Katamari. MGR is what really bugs me, I want to play it so badly T-T. DAMNIT sony, take away Saints row 3 and replace with one of these!!!!!!

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr1mus said:

Every time i see a post about PS+ EU i can't help but feel the NA PS+ gets the short end of the stick. At least for my tastes.

Less of a feeling and more of a fact if you ask me.

Hard to complain about free games but NA's Plus freebies are definitely not on par with what EU gets.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuuuuck, I just ended my PS+ and I want to play Rising!

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By EuanDewar

oh geeza thats mental, Remember Me is the game ive most wanted to play this year that I havent actually played yet. i was about to buy it yesterday too and held off for whatever reason. mega stoked for this

Verendus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read about this earlier, and decided it time to subscribe to PS+

PSN didn't accept my credit card (Has worked many times before) and tried even adding money through PayPal, didn't work either.

Now I'm sad, please, take my money Sony!

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember Me is one of my favorite games of the year even though it isn't super amazing. I love it, though, and it has a fantastic soundtrack. Fantastic.

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Can't wait for the free shit they'll give us on Games with Gold next month.

It's like MS sends their own postman round each month to digitally shove hot steaming shit through your letterbox and is disgusted you're not grateful for the privilege.

Mister_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh nice.. might have to check out Remember me, Seems like i might find some enjoyment in that.

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I can appreciate Ico and stuff, but I'm more interested in some of those European games.

Those two have me salty.

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I am most excited about Stranger's Wrath.

Very cool.

e30bmw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@verendus: Try buying a subscription from Amazon or something and then plugging that code in. That's what I did because I'm stuck on a sub account (which Sony better find a fix for for the PS4).

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#29 MattyFTM  Moderator

I'm kinda bummed that MGR is one of this months games, since I have no intention of playing it anytime soon. If I'm going to get into Metal Gear, I'd have to start with MGS1. Or maybe MGS2 if 1 is too hard to go back to. I played MGS1 back in the day but remember very little about it. Then I played a little of MGS2 but got no where near completing it, and I haven't been back to the franchise since. I'm not going to jump into the latest instalment of a series for which its main draw is the crazy storyline. I want to experience that storyline the right way. BUT I'm not going to have the time or patience to play through all those games anytime soon, so MGR is going to end up sitting on my PSN account collecting metaphorical dust.

Remember Me is cool, though. That game looks cool but I wasn't prepared to pay full price for it. Now I don't have to. And I still have plenty of games from the previous months that I haven't touched yet. Been too busy with GTA this month to touch Far Cry, which I plan on playing soon.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#30  Edited By Seppli

Jeez! Already? Hell yes - I already had MGR on my to play list. Now I'll just have to make time.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#31  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

I'm jealous.

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyftm said:

I'm kinda bummed that MGR is one of this months games, since I have no intention of playing it anytime soon. If I'm going to get into Metal Gear, I'd have to start with MGS1. Or maybe MGS2 if 1 is too hard to go back to. I played MGS1 back in the day but remember very little about it. Then I played a little of MGS2 but got no where near completing it, and I haven't been back to the franchise since. I'm not going to jump into the latest instalment of a series for which its main draw is the crazy storyline. I want to experience that storyline the right way. BUT I'm not going to have the time or patience to play through all those games anytime soon, so MGR is going to end up sitting on my PSN account collecting metaphorical dust.

Remember Me is cool, though. That game looks cool but I wasn't prepared to pay full price for it. Now I don't have to. And I still have plenty of games from the previous months that I haven't touched yet. Been too busy with GTA this month to touch Far Cry, which I plan on playing soon.

There's really not that much Metal Gear-ness in MGR and I would certainly not call it the latest installment in the series. It's a side story with one of the characters from the main series but it won't spoil anything that happens in the earlier games.