PS3 Game Collection : BATMAN! PRINCE! FIFA 10!

redeye1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By redeye1984

THAT MAKES IT LUCKY NUMBER 13!

Since the last update, I bought Batman: Arkham Asylum, Prince of Persia and FIFA 10

Played through  Batman: Arkham Asylum and the game was awesome. Easily the best Batman game to date. That game had good game play, voice acting, graphics and even the story was amazing. I enjoyed watching Batman: The Animated Series on TV and this game reminded me of  it. Definitely this game would be in my top 10 favorite games of 2009!

I have not open my SEALED copy of Prince of Persia. I noticed the game had decent review on Giant bomb so i decided to grab it (It was on sale). I really like the Prince of Persia's franchise so I will make some time and play it. Eventually.

Pre-ordered FIFA 10 early last month and collected it on the October 3rd. The game is an upgrade of FIFA 09, so no complaints here ( FIFA 09 was great by the way). Its just that the controls are less 'arcady' and being more of a simulation. Ball control in this game are a bit different if not, little difficult. Played a few matches on-line and the lag wasn't that bad. Mange to score some good goals! The only problem I had with this game is that people just rage quit knowing that they got bested on the pitch.

All in all my next purchases would be Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Modern Warfare 2and maybe Assassin's Creed 2...

There goes my year-end bonus... :)

P.S: I exchange inFAMOUS for [PROTOTYPE] with a friend since I finished inFAMOUS with a PLATINUM TROPHY!

redeye1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By redeye1984

THAT MAKES IT LUCKY NUMBER 13!

Since the last update, I bought Batman: Arkham Asylum, Prince of Persia and FIFA 10

Played through  Batman: Arkham Asylum and the game was awesome. Easily the best Batman game to date. That game had good game play, voice acting, graphics and even the story was amazing. I enjoyed watching Batman: The Animated Series on TV and this game reminded me of  it. Definitely this game would be in my top 10 favorite games of 2009!

I have not open my SEALED copy of Prince of Persia. I noticed the game had decent review on Giant bomb so i decided to grab it (It was on sale). I really like the Prince of Persia's franchise so I will make some time and play it. Eventually.

Pre-ordered FIFA 10 early last month and collected it on the October 3rd. The game is an upgrade of FIFA 09, so no complaints here ( FIFA 09 was great by the way). Its just that the controls are less 'arcady' and being more of a simulation. Ball control in this game are a bit different if not, little difficult. Played a few matches on-line and the lag wasn't that bad. Mange to score some good goals! The only problem I had with this game is that people just rage quit knowing that they got bested on the pitch.

All in all my next purchases would be Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Modern Warfare 2and maybe Assassin's Creed 2...

There goes my year-end bonus... :)

P.S: I exchange inFAMOUS for [PROTOTYPE] with a friend since I finished inFAMOUS with a PLATINUM TROPHY!

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By xyzygy

Prince of Persia is a beautiful game. Try to have as much fun with it as you can!

dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By dudacles

I didn't really enjoy Prince of Persia as much as I thought I would. It has some great elements, like the environments and art style, but the gameplay just fell flat to me. But my sentiments on Prince are far better explained by my review, so read that. :p