• 87 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Xsheps (114 posts) -
#2 Edited by EuanDewar (4776 posts) -

Of course. I'm up for 30 free days of PS+. Just no more using my credit card.

#3 Posted by N7 (3574 posts) -

Uh, yeah... That's kind of the whole thing here. I'm sure as hell not going to wait two weeks and decide "You know what, maybe I don't play Mortal Kombat online now."

#4 Posted by MrKlorox (11208 posts) -

Only for the sake of linking my Steam account so I can finally download Portal 2.

#5 Posted by MiniPato (2721 posts) -

They're offering a free download when it comes back on right? So I'll probably download something off the store.

#6 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -
@EuanDewar said:
" Sure, why not. I'm up for 30 free days of PS+. Just no more using my credit card. "
That's the bigger question

How likely is it that people are going to change the way they purchase content on PSN, if at all?
#7 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2682 posts) -

How is this even an option? Of course... What the fuck else are you going to do with a modern console?


People whine too much.
#8 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -

What a stupid question...

#9 Posted by EuanDewar (4776 posts) -
@Dany said:
" @EuanDewar said:
" Sure, why not. I'm up for 30 free days of PS+. Just no more using my credit card. "
That's the bigger questionHow likely is it that people are going to change the way they purchase content on PSN, if at all? "
I'll still buy stuff, just with those points cards instead. I'd imagine thats the route most people will go.
#10 Posted by DrPockets000 (2859 posts) -

Hell yeah, I'm signing up my new credit card on there too.

#11 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10533 posts) -

Yes.

#12 Posted by MiniPato (2721 posts) -

I'm not ditching PSN though, that's stupid. I'm just going to wait a little bit after it's fully online.

#13 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

Putting my cc back in and go on like nothing's changed.
#14 Posted by Fbomb (1168 posts) -

ASAP. since it requires a password update to sign on. I'd like to change my password as soon as possible.

#15 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -

30 days of PS+ and free downloadable content can't be wasted.

#16 Posted by GS_Dan (1402 posts) -

I'll be honest- I'll use it the same as ever.

#17 Posted by Punk1984 (549 posts) -

Um, yeah sure and I am even giving Sony my CC again, for the same reason I did last time it is easier than entering it in every time. Business as usual.

#18 Posted by craigbo180 (1739 posts) -
@MiniPato said:
" They're offering a free download when it comes back on right? So I'll probably download something off the store. "
Yeah but its going to be a selected game, you can't just jump in a choose any game you like.
#19 Posted by Pessh (2454 posts) -

Yeah I need my street fighter.

#20 Posted by Nasar7 (2607 posts) -
@EuanDewar said:
" @Dany said:
" @EuanDewar said:
" Sure, why not. I'm up for 30 free days of PS+. Just no more using my credit card. "
That's the bigger questionHow likely is it that people are going to change the way they purchase content on PSN, if at all? "
I'll still buy stuff, just with those points cards instead. I'd imagine thats the route most people will go. "
I think you overestimate how much most people will care. This whole thing will blow over in a month.
#21 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (1446 posts) -
@MrKlorox said:
" Only for the sake of linking my Steam account so I can finally download Portal 2. "
I'm lucky I never had my cc info on psn in the first place though.
#22 Posted by guiseppe (2838 posts) -

Why the hell would anyone not?

#23 Posted by MrKlorox (11208 posts) -
@AlwaysBeClothing:  Linking PSN and Steam doesn't require any credit card info.
#24 Posted by LevelRouter (41 posts) -

I wasn't really affected by this at all. So yeah, things are going to go on as before.

#25 Posted by ShawnS (162 posts) -

Maybe only to change my password and credentials but I'm sure I'll get all curious and start poking around, seeing what the hell I missed in all three territories.

#26 Posted by Cazamalos (983 posts) -

yeah i'm going to grab some games/items with the psn+ discounts while i have the 30 days trial

#27 Posted by animathias (1170 posts) -

Nope.

#28 Posted by Sackmanjones (4652 posts) -

Of course.  People make this seem like Sony just let people hack into their console.  This could have happened to any company, maybe Sony will realize how much this affected its fanbase and make sure it doesn't happen again.

#29 Posted by ZeroCast (1869 posts) -

I will definitely still use PSN to play online and download demo's but I am a bit hesitant t about using my Credit Card to buy stuff.

#30 Posted by Lelcar (597 posts) -

Yeah, of course I am. The moment it goes back up, I'll be playing some Mortal Kombat.

#31 Posted by PerryVandell (2103 posts) -

I'm not going to waste a free PSN game and a month of PS+. 

#32 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

I think I'll just report this troll poll from a guy with 5 posts. Oh noes, it's a poll so I can't :( I wish I could.

#33 Posted by Andorski (5202 posts) -

Yup.  Warhawk sequel is rumored to be either announced this month or at E3.  Need me to get me some of that.


No more purchases with my credit card though.  Bad Sony.
#34 Posted by MightyDuck (1508 posts) -
@Andorski:  I would totally be up for a Warhawk sequel.  I played the first a bit online, but didn't really get into it too much as much as I could have.

Anyway as far as PSN goes.  I'll be online ready to have some fun.  I always use the PSN cards to make purchases so it'll be business as usual.  
#35 Posted by DonutFever (3550 posts) -

I've kind of stop using my PS3 in favor of Steam recently, but for console-exclusive games, absolutely.

#36 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -
@imsh_pl said:
" 30 days of PS+ and free downloadable content can't be wasted. "
exactly, i can see peple buying habits changing tho
#37 Posted by Leafhopper (229 posts) -

I will of course but I decided I am going to be playing more PC games soon anyway.

#38 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

So general consensus seems to be yes. That's kinda reassuring. 

#39 Posted by ChristianCastillo (1178 posts) -

I don't have a ps3 and answered yes, whoever answered no is just trolling or doesn't use psn at all.

#40 Posted by cyraxible (683 posts) -

I didn't buy Mortal Kombat for PS3 to solely play local multiplayer, so yes.

#41 Edited by DonPixel (2585 posts) -

I'm back to PC as my main platform, but sure I still going to play some Killzone 3, UC 3 eventually.  

#42 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Yeah, why not?

#43 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

Very dumb poll. I can't like Sony right now, but I'm not going to stop using a huge feature of my 300 dollar console. 

#44 Edited by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -
@Andorski said:

" Yup.  Warhawk sequel is rumored to be either announced this month or at E3.  Need me to get me some of that.
No more purchases with my credit card though.  Bad Sony.
"

Bad Sony? It's of course their fault, but it's not like they were selling CC numbers to people. 
#45 Posted by Raven10 (1734 posts) -

Of course. I'll just continue using it as before.

#46 Posted by p_p_o_d (543 posts) -

it would be nice if GB have a PS3 TNT this or next week.  Depending on when the psn is back up obviously. 
Play some Socom 4,  toss in some random old game like warhawk.  it would be great.       


Oh what the hell am I saying.  they will play the new BLOP's map pack on 360.

#47 Posted by SMTDante89 (2550 posts) -

Not right away, but that's because my PS3 is at home and I'm at college.

#48 Posted by captain_clayman (3319 posts) -

of course!  i still play my ps3 pretty frequently.  i just wont use credit cards, just PSN gift cards.

#49 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@Nasar7 said:
" @EuanDewar said:
" @Dany said:
" @EuanDewar said:
" Sure, why not. I'm up for 30 free days of PS+. Just no more using my credit card. "
That's the bigger questionHow likely is it that people are going to change the way they purchase content on PSN, if at all? "
I'll still buy stuff, just with those points cards instead. I'd imagine thats the route most people will go. "
I think you overestimate how much most people will care. This whole thing will blow over in a month. "
Yeah as soon as people can play games online again. It'll be like nothing happened.
#50 Posted by spankingaddict (2659 posts) -
@Enigma777 said:
" What a stupid question... "