PS3er PiSed

PS3er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By PS3er

i live in the countryside and there is no broadband just fucking dial up its so fucking slow (30.1 kbps) because of this i cant play online with my ps3 it just piss's me off so much ,  ya no the way  the stats off a ps3 game is layed out piss's me off aswell, it tells you 1 - 4 players but it does not tell you if its 1 - 4 players online or offline and when you buy it and think you can play it with your friends you cant unless you have broadband and they have broadband .
do's anybody no if there are any 1 - 7 players offline games for the ps3

PS3er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PS3er

i live in the countryside and there is no broadband just fucking dial up its so fucking slow (30.1 kbps) because of this i cant play online with my ps3 it just piss's me off so much ,  ya no the way  the stats off a ps3 game is layed out piss's me off aswell, it tells you 1 - 4 players but it does not tell you if its 1 - 4 players online or offline and when you buy it and think you can play it with your friends you cant unless you have broadband and they have broadband .
do's anybody no if there are any 1 - 7 players offline games for the ps3

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By artofwar420

It does tell you if it's online or not. And get satellite internets? If you can't see it on the pic then that's as far as I can help you.

No Caption Provided