#1 Edited by Recostar (115 posts) -

VGLeaks just made an article today outlining some findings regarding the Orbis - Apparently It's going to have 2 cameras both at 1280X720 (720 P)

Here is the article - http://www.vgleaks.com/orbis-dual-camera-whats-this/

What are your thoughts on this guys , do you think we are going to get some Eyetoy like functionality or is Sony planning something else ?

#2 Posted by MildMolasses (3192 posts) -

Man, it's like they are racing to see who can make me the least interested in their hardware. If, of course, all these rumours are true

#3 Posted by razkazz (168 posts) -

Sounds like part of an improved PS Move experience, even though the current Move is pretty darn accurate as-is. Interesting.

#4 Posted by gogosox82 (413 posts) -

Sounds like their trying to implement the ps move into the controller. I guess someone will like that but I really don't care about that stuff.

#5 Edited by Recostar (115 posts) -

It seems like they are also adding a video chat feature. I would guess it is similar to Xbox's Party chat with a live video feed that you can manually position .

Sony's had a ton of Red tape tightly rapped around Xbox's party chat feature. The only way to implement party chat into the PS4 would be to make it's primary function be to deliver a live video feed and add the option to shut it off but still maintain voice communication to others in your group.

#6 Posted by Huey2k2 (475 posts) -

I am starting to think that game consoles just aren't for people like me any more.

#7 Posted by MonetaryDread (1945 posts) -

@Huey2k2 said:

I am starting to think that game consoles just aren't for people like me any more.

Why is that?