PS4 getting Dual Cameras - Eyetoy like features inbound ?

Recostar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Recostar

VGLeaks just made an article today outlining some findings regarding the Orbis - Apparently It's going to have 2 cameras both at 1280X720 (720 P)

Here is the article - http://www.vgleaks.com/orbis-dual-camera-whats-this/

What are your thoughts on this guys , do you think we are going to get some Eyetoy like functionality or is Sony planning something else ?

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By MildMolasses

Man, it's like they are racing to see who can make me the least interested in their hardware. If, of course, all these rumours are true

razkazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By razkazz

Sounds like part of an improved PS Move experience, even though the current Move is pretty darn accurate as-is. Interesting.

gogosox82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gogosox82

Sounds like their trying to implement the ps move into the controller. I guess someone will like that but I really don't care about that stuff.

Recostar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Recostar

It seems like they are also adding a video chat feature. I would guess it is similar to Xbox's Party chat with a live video feed that you can manually position .

Sony's had a ton of Red tape tightly rapped around Xbox's party chat feature. The only way to implement party chat into the PS4 would be to make it's primary function be to deliver a live video feed and add the option to shut it off but still maintain voice communication to others in your group.

Huey2k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Huey2k2

I am starting to think that game consoles just aren't for people like me any more.

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By monetarydread

@Huey2k2 said:

I am starting to think that game consoles just aren't for people like me any more.

Why is that?