PSN Limited

THE_END

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By THE_END

Damn it is not possible to add Jeff or Brad to my PSN account as a friend because it says both of them have hit the maximum number of friends.  

Not that I'm surprised because there are more than 50,000 subscribed to this site.....but still this really sucks.

How many friends does it take to fill it to max capacity?  I wish Sony would increase the max capacity in a update so I can add both of them...... man this sucks.  

Is anyone else wanting them on your friends list but running into this same problem?

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By ververdan0226

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Keep in mind that they keep actual friends in their friends list, not just users from the site.

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Akeldama

dumb thread. Would you want 50000 friends on your account? they wanna play games. Not talk to us regular jackoffs

THE_END

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By THE_END
@Akeldama said:
" dumb thread. Would you want 50000 friends on your account? they wanna play games. Not talk to us regular jackoffs "

I did not say anything about talking.  I simply want to add them as a friend so when they are online I can invite them into a game of Call of Duty 4 multiplayer or whatever game they happen to be playing.......or maybe play with/against  Brad in Demon's Souls that would be freaking awesome! 
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By trophyhunter

I got jeff my friends list

THE_END

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By THE_END
@trophyhunter said:
" I got jeff my friends list "

Dang you are lucky.  Unfortunately I did not have a internet connection for my PS3 until recently.
evanbrau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By evanbrau

If the friends list were that big imagine how annoying it would be to be someone who has a high profile in the games community and that would just be with normal updates coming on screen. When you introduce the idea of fans and random people messaging them they would never have a chance to play a game for more than a second.

What is Sonys official reason for the friends list thing anyway?