#1 Edited by RoxasXIII (136 posts) -

So I own both Fire Emblem: Awakening and Shin Megami Tensei IV.. I know that you can get 30 bucks in E-shop credit if you own both of them, but only if you register them. I bought them both on the E-shop, but didn't realize it only registers them if you have a club Nintendo account that is linked to your 3ds. So I guess I'm wondering if there's a way to register them after I already bought them digitally since I can't seem to find a way considering there's no serial or PIN number it came with. I hope I didn't screw myself out of a pretty decent deal haha...

Edit: I didn't mention I created a club Nintendo account about 5 minutes ago and my 3ds wasn't registered til then as well

#2 Posted by Zeik (2102 posts) -

I believe you can call up customer service and they'll register them manually for you. I don't think there's any way you can do it yourself, unfortunately.

#3 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4476 posts) -

@roxasxiii: You should be able to register them through Club Nintendo. I've had messages pop up on there after buying digital games on the eShop, including Crimson Shroud if I remember rightly.

#4 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (2590 posts) -

@roxasxiii: I'd suggest first registering a Club Nintendo account on there website and then going to the (Nintendo eShop App) / (settings/other) / (club nintendo account). See if you can tie your newly created nintendo account with the 3ds you purchased the games on. If you can the redemption should pop up on the club nintendo website. I just redeemed mine not to long ago.

#5 Posted by RoxasXIII (136 posts) -

Hmm.. I'll have to try some of these! Thanks for the help everyone! If all else fails, I'll call customer service. Just wanted to see if there was a way to avoid that haha..