Question about Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare...

RetroMetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I just completed the single-player campaign tonight and at the end of the credits I was able to spend some of those EXO Points or whatever they are called, but I finished the game?

Why would I be able to add more points if the game is over?

Does this game have some kind of "new game +" thing? Do those upgrades carry over to the multi-player portion?

If I were to play again, would I choose Continue Game or New Game?

conmulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By conmulligan

There isn't a new game plus mode per se, but if you start a new game, or even just replay a level, you will keep your upgrades and continue to earn progress in each meter. The singleplayer upgrades don't carry over to multiplayer or Exo Survival.

RetroMetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RetroMetal

Awesome, thanks for the reply.

Another question, and this question includes CoD:Ghosts as well...

Is there any bonus or benefit (maybe alternate ending) for finding all of the hidden collectable Intel things in either Ghost or AW?

conmulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By conmulligan

@retrometal: In both games, collecting intel just unlocks audio logs that fill in some story details. There are also two cutscenes that'll unlock in Advanced Warfare featuring Kevin Spacey monologuing for a minute or so. Both of these seem to open up when you collect 50% and 100% of the intel respectively. None of it is essential, so I wouldn't worry too much about it unless you're really into the story or are chasing achievements.

RetroMetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conmulligan:

Dude, you are awesome. Again, thanks for the reply.

conmulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You also get exo upgrade points for collecting the Intel. The upgrades carry over if you want to play the missions on a harder difficulty. If anyone is thinking about veteran I will say it is insanely easy compared to the previous cod games. Literally no difficult parts in the whole campaign.