#1 Edited by Mcfart (1624 posts) -

So just bought a new PS3 with future shop gift cards I've been itching to spend (Infamous 2 +GT5 500GB bundle on sale for $199), and I am realizing that I really only wanna play a few games on it (a JRPG, maybe Last of Us, that's about it). It's still unopened and I've been considering the possibility of selling it on craigslist or something. How viable is this idea? Would I likely be able to sell for about what I bought it for or should I crack it open, play what I want, then sell it? I already have a 360 with tons of games I haven't played, so I really don't need both consoles, and I don't want to return it to future shop because I don't really need the gift cards.

#2 Posted by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

trade it for drugs and sex

#3 Edited by Mcfart (1624 posts) -

Are you saying that hot women would have sex with me for my PS3, or I have to get drugs to weaken them first?

#4 Posted by BIGJEFFREY (5013 posts) -

Sell it on craigslist NEW Unopened.

Get more money.

#5 Posted by Mcfart (1624 posts) -

Get more money.

I actually never sold anything on Craigslist. Any advice?

#6 Posted by Mcfart (1624 posts) -

Get more money.

#7 Posted by BIGJEFFREY (5013 posts) -

@mcfart said:

@bigjeffrey said:

Get more money.

If you can do it in a public place, like a local store (CVS ect..) So you wont get shanked. It just happens, you get money, they get a PS3. simple.

#8 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

or sell the 360 since that console is basically dead now and won't get any more exclusives.

#10 Edited by BIGJEFFREY (5013 posts) -

@sooty said:

or sell the 360 since that console is basically dead now and won't get any more exclusives.

Fable Anniversary HELLO!!!

#11 Posted by Mcfart (1624 posts) -

@sooty said:

I have like 10 360 games I haven't played (though got most for cheap, so not super interested, such as Lords of Shadow), so future exclusives don't really concern me :P.

#12 Posted by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

@mcfart said:

@devilzrule27 said:

Are you saying that hot women would have sex with me for my PS3, or I have to get drugs to weaken them first?

All about trading up. But craigslist is a "great" spot to get both. Have at it!

#13 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

@sooty said:

Fable Anniversary HELLO!!!

HIYA.

I dunno, I don't have much faith in the Fable series anymore. I thought that was an XBONE game. Lol.

#14 Edited by RonGalaxy (3164 posts) -

Why dont you just return it?

#15 Posted by ProfessorEss (7361 posts) -

Do your gift cards expire? Are you never going to spend $200 bucks at Futureshop again?

Dollar value is dollar value and unless you need rent, grocery or vice money I'd take the gift cards.