#1 Posted by evanbower (1206 posts) -

One doesn't normally feel they need to "catch up" on a website, like they would a television show or game series. But when telling a friend why they should frequent Giant Bomb, it quickly turns into listing a number of videos they have to watch to get what the site is all about. On a similar note, I haven't seen every video on the site. A user on the site recently recommended I watch the Amped 3 Quick Look, and after I did, I couldn't believe it had been sitting there unknown to me all along.. it was incredible.

What I'm getting at here is that there is a lot of content on Giant Bomb, and it'd be great if there was a place (if there isn't already) for new users to come see where they can start, and long time members can look to find some things they may have missed. Clearly watching a large portion of the Persona 4 Endurance Run is a necessity (those were formative years), but I also think the videos for Random PC Game: The Ripper, TNT: Cards Against Humanity and Star Trek Online, and the New Super Mario Bros Wii Quick Look are essential. What are you guys feeling?

#2 Posted by Swoxx (2980 posts) -
#3 Edited by MEATBALL (2799 posts) -

As long as we're talking Random PC Game, Phantasmagoria is a must.

#4 Posted by thegoldencat7 (1471 posts) -

The definitive best quick looks list.

#5 Posted by HerbieBug (3856 posts) -

@thegoldencat7 said:

There are a few on there that I missed. Thanks for posting this! :D

#6 Posted by Nightriff (4381 posts) -

@MEATBALL said:

Best Thing on the Site, Period.

Also Check out:

• Fortune Street TNT, I watch it at least once a month, very funny
  • Police Quest: Swat, Slice the Pie
  • Olympic Games Olympiad, I enjoyed the first to parts, the one with the older games
  • Matrix Online: Not Like This, watch recently and very, very funny, highly recommend it
  • Breaking Brad: Mile High Club, finish it off with the last episode of the recent Big Live Live Show
  • Flight Club: Black Shark 2, P-51D Mustang Beta, Rise of Flight
  • The videos that sold me on the sight a year ago, MEMBERS ONLY SNES PARTY!!!

I would say check out the Deadly Premonition VJ ER but after watching the Persona 4 one a month ago, fuck that and watch the P4 one twice. Find best of episodes on youtube because it has great moments but 24 hours of that game can be rough

#7 Posted by Irvandus (2644 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

@MEATBALL said:

Best Thing on the Site, Period.

Also Check out:

• Fortune Street TNT, I watch it at least once a month, very funny
  • Police Quest: Swat, Slice the Pie
  • Olympic Games Olympiad, I enjoyed the first to parts, the one with the older games
  • Matrix Online: Not Like This, watch recently and very, very funny, highly recommend it
  • Breaking Brad: Mile High Club, finish it off with the last episode of the recent Big Live Live Show
  • Flight Club: Black Shark 2, P-51D Mustang Beta, Rise of Flight
  • The videos that sold me on the sight a year ago, MEMBERS ONLY SNES PARTY!!!

I would say check out the Deadly Premonition VJ ER but after watching the Persona 4 one a month ago, fuck that and watch the P4 one twice. Find best of episodes on youtube because it has great moments but 24 hours of that game can be rough

Watch the Fortune Street TNT and your life will be complete.

#8 Posted by Nightriff (4381 posts) -

@Irvandus: I might watch it again tonight now that I think about it, sooooo many great comments from the crew during that TNT. Favorite is Jeff saying the game takes to fucking long an hour in, if only he knew....

Also check out Nostalgia TNT from last year and the 3DO TNT, 3DO is alright and amazing at the end, last game is fuckin great

#9 Posted by DarthOrange (3498 posts) -

@thegoldencat7 said:

Pretty much this. I don't agree with the ordering of the list but they are all pretty damn good.

#10 Posted by AndrewB (7198 posts) -

Every "Family Game Night" video (The Price is Right, Wheel of Fortune, etc).