This topic is locked from further discussion.
Another year is almost over and people are talking about Game of the Year again.Looking back, I noticed once more that gaming to me is more than playing games by myself or with friends. It is also about reviews, discussions, trailers and news. And since this is Giant Bomb it is about awesome content by The Guys like Quick Looks, TNT, event coverage and features. This is why I would like to gather thoughts and opinions from the community on what the best moments were here at Giant Bomb in 2011.Here are the categories I came up with:
- Quick Look of the Year
- Feature of the Year (Video)
- Review of the Year (Written and Video)
- Event Video of the Year
- Bombcast of the Year
- Story of the Year
- Livestream of the Year (free only)
- Premium Content of the Year
- Piece of Content of the Year (POCOTY)More info:http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/kortex/blog/
It would be really cool if you shared your thoughts on these categories and participated in the vote. Thanks! <>
STARTING WITH A BIG ONE:
The nominations are in. Choose wisely. <>
- Poll ends today at noon PST.
- Nominees were picked in this thread:http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion/30/quick-look-of-the-year/527812/
- You can vote on the nominees for Feature Of The Year when this poll has ended.
Why are people even saying $1,000,000 Pyramid and the like? There is no contest; TRAIN SIMULATOR 2012 MOTHERFUCKERS!
Nothing stops the skytrain.
People are only talking about the skytrain for a reason. The rest of the stuff was funny, but $1,000,000 Pyramid is a masterpiece. Brad Muir and poop jokes. How does that not make the top 5, if not win?
Please Log In to post.