Quick Looks?

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BisonHero

Think we'll get any "random PC indie game" Quick Looks in the next few weeks, or is the crew likely to be completely wrapped up in the console launches?

I ask because I feel like there are a bunch of semi-interesting games I know nothing about on the New Releases list on Steam from the past 7 days, and there's only been 3 Quick Looks in the past week (CoD: Ghosts, Patrick lookin at Master Reboot, and then Resogun this week). Kinda disappointed that Drew looked at Desktop Dungeons of all things on Unprofessional Fridays, as that seems like one of the least interesting choices available.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

I was actually thinking the same thing as I browsed through the New Releases tab on Steam this week. I hate that they always tend to do Quick Looks of indie games right after the launch sales end, too.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm not sure; I do hope so. It's gonna be tough though. I mean, they'll probably be releasing something like twenty Quick Looks in the next two weeks if they cover most of the launch stuff. Maybe they'll just cut Quick Looks from the launch livestreams, but that won't make sense for every game.

I do hope they'll try to Quick Look some indies, but I think our best chance will be some Quick Looks Solos from Patrick.

tsutohiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By tsutohiro

Enable the PAT-SIGNAL!