• 88 results
#1 Posted by shivermetimbers (763 posts) -

I've watched the "Kirby's Epic Yarn" Quick Look about 3 times.....it never gets old. I also watched the "Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust" quick look twice.

How about you guys?

#2 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

One time is enough for me to have a laugh and see a new game, really. 

I only watched the Skyrim one twice because, dude.

#3 Posted by Liber (648 posts) -
#4 Posted by Veiasma (194 posts) -
#5 Posted by Venatio (4482 posts) -

I've seen plenty of them multiple times, real good to have in the background and not pay attention to

But if we're talking about the Persona 4 endurance run.....I've watched so much damn of that ER over the years, with 155 episodes you have plenty to watch. I still watch some episodes from time to time to get a laugh and well because I love P4 alot

#6 Posted by AlisterCat (5489 posts) -

Phoenix Wright for WiiWare.

#7 Posted by HadesTimes (803 posts) -

I've watched a couple TNTs a couple times. But Quick Looks? Maybe God of War 3? Other wise can't say that I have.

#8 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -
#9 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Too many to count.

#10 Posted by Neurotic (632 posts) -

@Venatio said:

I've seen plenty of them multiple times, real good to have in the background and not pay attention to

But if we're talking about the Persona 4 endurance run.....I've watched so much damn of that ER over the years, with 155 episodes you have plenty to watch. I still watch some episodes from time to time to get a laugh and well because I love P4 alot

I only found the Endurance Run in September or so and I've already watched it through twice and I still put an episode on when I'm bored, on the train or if I need to fill time or even just to listen to whilst doing something else.

I haven't watched any QL all the way through more than once but I've loaded up the Skyrim QL twice, once to watch it and twice to see the part with the giant again. GNFNR, man!

#11 Edited by DarthOrange (3852 posts) -

Tales From Space because Vinny and Ryan are awesome (as is the game). And a few others.

#12 Posted by phish09 (1109 posts) -

None really, but I did restart the Happy Action Theater QL because my girlfriend seemed interested and she actually sat through the whole quicklook with me. The only QL she's ever watched start to finish.

#13 Posted by Swoxx (2988 posts) -

That fucking Multimedia poker game, oh man.

#14 Posted by louiedog (2335 posts) -

I can't think of any specifically, although I'm sure I've done it once or twice for entertainment. I usually watch all QL the day they're posted. I'll often go back and watch again if I'm thinking about picking up a game months later when it's been discounted.

#15 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -
#16 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

Can't think of any specifically either, I try to watch a new one every time I sit down to watch something. Though that's getting kind of hard now because the point where I am at there's nothing but 360p youtube videos (already miss my sub but lolmoney) and... I just can't do it man 360p youtube is so hard on the eyes.

#17 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

All of them...every single one. (aside from a select 3) 

#18 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

Hulk hogan for Kinect.

#19 Posted by Vexxan (4616 posts) -

A few...most recent is probably Wipeout 2 for the Kinect, re-watched purely for entertainment purposes.

#20 Posted by hwy_61 (922 posts) -
#21 Posted by DeF (4814 posts) -
#22 Posted by Strife777 (1504 posts) -

Most of them, many times. I tend to put them on as background when I'm on the internet or playing multiplayer games, same as a podcast.

The funnier ones are obviously the best. Rogue Warrior and Darkest of Days being good choices people have already brought up.

#23 Posted by drowsap (679 posts) -

Love four man QLs and super Mario brothers wii is the best so many brad deaths lol

#24 Posted by JTB123 (1046 posts) -

As several have already said, the Rouge Warrior quick look is perhaps the best thing on the internet.

#25 Edited by LaserLambert (167 posts) -

so many, Rogue warrior, Dark Souls, any kinect one come on, SO many. I watch 'em more because they're usually funny and less for the game, so rewatching the funniest ones.

#26 Posted by KamikazeCaterpillar (1179 posts) -
@Swoxx

That fucking Multimedia poker game, oh man.

This and the intro to the witcha 1 quick look.
#27 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4310 posts) -

I could name a bunch really. APB comes to mind right away. I can't help but laugh because it goes on forever but you can tell they would much rather be doing literally anything else than playing that game.

#28 Posted by WarlockEngineerMoreDakka (432 posts) -

The first Wipeout quicklook and the Apples to Apples quick looks are the main ones that I remember watching multiple times. :P

The Wipeout one I've watched like at least 5 times. >_>

#29 Posted by JoeyRavn (4950 posts) -
#30 Posted by Benny (1949 posts) -
#31 Posted by crazyleaves (640 posts) -
#32 Posted by Asger (194 posts) -

This one!

#33 Posted by IkariNoTekken (990 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

Too many to count.

Yeah I find myself revisiting QL's a lot; even though I'm actually behind on a few of the longer ones.

Mostly re-watch them for laughs, but sometimes I'll watch them once I've started/finished the game to get a slightly different perspective.

#34 Posted by Centimani (550 posts) -

Noby Noby Boy was the first quick look I ever watched, and its still about my favorite. PACMAN PACMAN BUTTON!

#35 Posted by upwarDBound (654 posts) -

I've seen the Crash Time quick look at least four times, Story Hour Adventures three times and multiple others at least a couple times. Some quick looks I never watch because the content doesn't interest me. Especially Quick Look EXs or Road Shows about a game I have no interest in because shenanigans aren't likely.

@Vexxan said:

A few...most recent is probably Wipeout 2 for the Kinect, re-watched purely for entertainment purposes.

Also this. Especially the first one for Wii. Instant classic.

#36 Posted by Masha2932 (1241 posts) -

Afrika on the PS3. Vinny whispering as they stalk an animal is always hilarious.

#37 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

@drowsap: I was going to post that one! I think I've watched it at least three times. Having everyone passively competing with each other always makes for a great Quick Look.

#38 Posted by wewantsthering (1554 posts) -

I have a pretty good memory so only need to watch it once. :-)

#39 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1174 posts) -

1 vs 100

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Story Hour Adventures

Buzz! Quiz World

#40 Posted by SirPsychoSexy (1328 posts) -

This one cause it is fricken hilarious

#41 Edited by pyromagnestir (4254 posts) -

@drowsap said:

Love four man QLs and super Mario brothers wii is the best so many brad deaths lol

That one is great and I find a new hilarious thing every time. Last time it was Vinny's horrible time in the secret room with the controllable platforms.

#42 Posted by DonutFever (3550 posts) -

A lot. Most recently, Stranger's Wrath HD.

#43 Posted by bobcat1794 (279 posts) -

ive seen the rogue warrior QL about 4-5 times.

#44 Posted by laserbolts (5314 posts) -
#45 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

None

#46 Posted by NTM (7288 posts) -

I'm not entirely sure, but I sometimes like to go back through a quick look if I'm into that game at the time, the most recent I think I wanted to (but didn't) was RE5. The last video of a "quick look", though it was an Ask Me Anything video, that I watched again was Dead Space 2: Severed. If I ever do go back through a quick look though, it's only ever once more, and I don't always watch it all the way through again. I don't see a reason to watch it multiple times.

#47 Posted by MightyDuck (1511 posts) -

I'm always partial to the "Celebrity Poker" quick look as well as the "Venetian Blind Game Room" quick look. I've watched both of those a few times.

#48 Posted by Encephalon (1240 posts) -

Child of Eden QL comes to mind.

#49 Posted by Branthog (7349 posts) -

I can't think of any that I've ever watched more than one. I tend never to watch or read or play the same things repeatedly (multiplayer games excepted), because there is just such a vast amount of stuff out there to still be watched, read, played that I'd rather move on to. Only so many minutes left in your life and all. :/