Quick Update

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By kilzombie

Hey all, I'm finally updating my blog today, I'll bullet point what's going on with me.

• I got a copy of Persona 4, and so far I'm really enjoying it, I just saved Kanji, and I'm waiting for the next person to disappear. I'm working on getting loads of money and buying a ton of supplies. It seems my PS2 won't be retired anytime soon XD.
  • New Assassin's Creed image scans look great, and the character design looks badass! I'm already hyped for this game!
  • Bioshock 2 gameplay looks interesting, but I'm not hyped, it looks too similar to Bioshock, which isnt a bad thing, it's just more of the same. Though I do hope it's got an amazing story, like the first.
  • On PSU, there's an article saying that the producer of Valkyria Chronicles is considering a sequel to the game. I say HELL YES! Valkyria Chronicles was a fucking epic game, and it didn't get the attention it deserves.
  • I should be getting RE5 tomorrow, so I'm planning on posting impressions once I play a bit.
  • I took my project to school today, all the teachers who saw it said it was awesome, even the teacher who hated me at the start of the year! I feel all proud and happy now. Which reminds me, I need to get that evaluation done!
  • I played the Red Faction: Guerrila demo, and even though it looks average graphics-wise, shooting was fun and easy, and the destruction was fucking awesome! I'm pretty sure I'll be buying this once it comes out, I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun!
I guess that's all for now, until next time!
kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By kilzombie

Hey all, I'm finally updating my blog today, I'll bullet point what's going on with me.

• I got a copy of Persona 4, and so far I'm really enjoying it, I just saved Kanji, and I'm waiting for the next person to disappear. I'm working on getting loads of money and buying a ton of supplies. It seems my PS2 won't be retired anytime soon XD.
  • New Assassin's Creed image scans look great, and the character design looks badass! I'm already hyped for this game!
  • Bioshock 2 gameplay looks interesting, but I'm not hyped, it looks too similar to Bioshock, which isnt a bad thing, it's just more of the same. Though I do hope it's got an amazing story, like the first.
  • On PSU, there's an article saying that the producer of Valkyria Chronicles is considering a sequel to the game. I say HELL YES! Valkyria Chronicles was a fucking epic game, and it didn't get the attention it deserves.
  • I should be getting RE5 tomorrow, so I'm planning on posting impressions once I play a bit.
  • I took my project to school today, all the teachers who saw it said it was awesome, even the teacher who hated me at the start of the year! I feel all proud and happy now. Which reminds me, I need to get that evaluation done!
  • I played the Red Faction: Guerrila demo, and even though it looks average graphics-wise, shooting was fun and easy, and the destruction was fucking awesome! I'm pretty sure I'll be buying this once it comes out, I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun!
I guess that's all for now, until next time!
Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xandurson

Looks like you have some good gaming things going on. I'm considering eventually buying a PS2 just for Persona 4 because the Endurance Runs on this site make it look amazing.

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kilzombie

Yeah, the endurance runs here are what made me want to play Persona 4

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By temperedvortex

congrats on gettin that great feedback on your project. Also bioshock 2 looks good but since the 1st one wasn't really my thing I'm not sure what to expect