• 80 results
#51 Posted by joshua1prince19212 (61 posts) -

dumping my vote on Motor Bike. Jeff and vinny losing it at the elevator always gets me

#52 Edited by AndrewB (7565 posts) -

Euro Truck wins without question. Cry of Fear takes second for me, and Ashes Cricket 2013 third. The Ashes quick look got me to pay attention to the actual sport of Cricket (Australia won the Ashes, by the way).

#53 Posted by ProfessorK (820 posts) -

@barrock said:

Ride to Hell: Retribution.

How the fuck can anyone not pick this?!

#54 Posted by Zaccheus (1792 posts) -

@gerrid said:

Motorbike for best overall quicklook

Project Diva F censorship for best moment. I was watching it on the train and it almost killed me.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 for best sustained performance

Arma III for best griefing

This is an excellent summary.

#55 Edited by xXHesekielXx (235 posts) -

Euro Truck Simulator 2!!

#56 Edited by johncallahan (553 posts) -

If you were to force me to just pick three, then you're a monster. But Euro Truck, Hatsune Miku, and Motorbike had me hurt from laughing. Actually hurt. Those are the only three that did that. Others came very close, but those three stand out.

#57 Posted by altairre (1173 posts) -

Motorbike. I just couldn't stop laughing and had to stop multiple times to not miss stuff and I rarely laugh out loud anyway.

#58 Posted by Demoskinos (14719 posts) -

Wait Euro Truck was this year? O_o Its been a long ass year then cause I swore that was last year.

#59 Posted by Rejizzle (286 posts) -

The first Arma III quicklook was hilarious. There was something magical about seeing Vinny's shenanigans from Drew's perspective as Drew tries to show the game.

#60 Posted by AndrewB (7565 posts) -

Wait Euro Truck was this year? O_o Its been a long ass year then cause I swore that was last year.

It was early this year, and I spent the entire rest of the year comparing Quick Looks to it for just such an occasion.

#61 Posted by DeathTrap (244 posts) -

@gerrid said:

Motorbike for best overall quicklook

Project Diva F censorship for best moment. I was watching it on the train and it almost killed me.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 for best sustained performance

Arma III for best griefing

Definitely agree. Motorbike was best overall, but that censorship moment in Project Diva F...so great.

#62 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11585 posts) -

Someone should take the most mentioned ones from this thread and make a poll. Maybe that someone should be me.

Both of those ARMA III QLs are gold.

#63 Posted by chkdsk1991 (30 posts) -

It has to be someone between:

Digital Combat Simulator: UH-1H Huey;Arma III; Euro Truck Simulator.

#64 Edited by Caipa (10 posts) -

/ irony What?! This site is dead. Only 272 QLs!? There's no new content anymore! T_T

Oh, and Motorbike made me laugh a lot.

#65 Edited by MocBucket62 (1180 posts) -

@village_guy said:

A lot of people have mentioned some good ones, but I want to nominate Year of the Snake DLC for Sleeping Dogs Quick Look, for the moment where the car goes flying and Ryan just yells "Yeah! Yeah!" - that moment is so great.

That was a great moment, I agree!

I'll nominate MLB 13: The Show for QL of the year. Remember when Jeff and Vinny wanted to see a virtual baseball fight after Jeff threw a ball into a Met player. Then the two were shouting "YEAH! YEAH!" and then the game censored the fight and Jeff yelled "What the Fuck!?" That was a great moment.

#66 Edited by peritus (992 posts) -

Project diva F! With an honorable mention going to barbie's dream house party.

#67 Posted by Tom_omb (366 posts) -

Arma III for the "Giant Bomb's at it again" line and the whole accidentally grieving an RPer situation. I'm assuming that's what happened, that whole scenario was gloriously confusing.

#68 Posted by Nodima (1155 posts) -

Project Diva F. I will always take Pervert Jeff over any other Giant Bomb cast member, especially if it can be paired with Subtly Perverted Brad and A Bronx Tale Vinny.

#69 Edited by DinosaurCanada (93 posts) -

Project Diva F, Motor Bike or Ashens Cricket.

Forza 5 gets honorable mention for the last 30 or so minutes.

#70 Edited by billymagnum (769 posts) -

motor bike had me and a few friends in tears and struggling to breathe

#71 Posted by freakin9 (1109 posts) -

After a quick refresher course the winner is... Arma III

Yes, despite the fact that it contains Patrick.

#72 Posted by L44 (555 posts) -

The developer interview on Electronic Super Joy deserves a mention at least

#73 Posted by MasterpinE (63 posts) -

MIKU had the finest moment of the year for me (NAAAAH SONNNN... NAAAH) but Euro Truck was just a wonderful journey. The sheer absurdity of the 'expert guest' for Ashes 2013 and the busted nature of that game was great (I live and breathe cricket).

Gotta give it to Euro Truck.

#74 Edited by MEATBALL (3155 posts) -

Hatsune Miku. I haven't laughed at anything as hard this year anywhere. Just amazing.

#75 Posted by beard_of_zeus (1679 posts) -

A lot of people have mentioned some good ones, but I want to nominate Year of the Snake DLC for Sleeping Dogs Quick Look, for the moment where the car goes flying and Ryan just yells "Yeah! Yeah!" - that moment is so great.

If I had to pick just a single quick look moment for the year (rather than a video as a whole), I would absolutely agree with you. I rewatched that so many times in a row, just grinning the whole time at Ryan's unparalleled enthusiasm for dumb fun.

#76 Edited by thebunnyhunter (1375 posts) -

Just watched the Motorbike and R2H:Retribution, and its a hard choice. Motorbike has that stupidly hilarious multiplayer segment but Ride to Hell has that awkward clothed sex scene...

I gotta choose Motorbike, that extremely condensed "co-op" hilarity beats out R2H's peppered moments among terribly boring gameplay. Diva F gets a nod but it didnt have what i was looking for.

#77 Posted by C2C (855 posts) -

My vote goes to the Hatsune Miku quicklook. Jeff's commentary and reactions were too good.

#78 Edited by RonGalaxy (3059 posts) -

Definitely motorbike. Hardest Ive ever laughed at a QL.

Also, unofficial non contender would be vinny playing Just Cause 2 MP on UPF last week. So many magnificent pieces fitting together perfectly. Vinny, truly, is the master of capturing pure, broken video game stupidity on camera.

#79 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5366 posts) -

Everything related to sleeping dogs, Hatsune Miku and Euro Truck simulator get my vote.

#80 Posted by soulcake (261 posts) -

Game and Wario is one off my favorites this year. Quick look

#81 Posted by hollitz (1496 posts) -

If Law of the West counts, then that walks away with it.

If not, I really don't think you can top Eurotruck Simulator 2. That's probably the funniest quick look recorded to date.