Quiet much?

D34thb0rn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By D34thb0rn

So I got my 360 set up with all the downloads working eventually, turned out I'd downloaded the map pack on a trial account which was quite silly of me. It's good to be back playing games, but withdrawal wasn't good for my k/d ratio on anything.

Despite RE5, there's nothing looking any good till September at earliest. I can see myself getting pretty bored of playing the same games online to pass the time. Anybody have any suggestions as to budget games to pass the time? Check my XBL account for games history. I'd really rather not play WoW any more than necessary.

D34thb0rn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By D34thb0rn

So I got my 360 set up with all the downloads working eventually, turned out I'd downloaded the map pack on a trial account which was quite silly of me. It's good to be back playing games, but withdrawal wasn't good for my k/d ratio on anything.

Despite RE5, there's nothing looking any good till September at earliest. I can see myself getting pretty bored of playing the same games online to pass the time. Anybody have any suggestions as to budget games to pass the time? Check my XBL account for games history. I'd really rather not play WoW any more than necessary.

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Captain_Fookup

I just picked up Hitman: Blood Money, Ultimate Alliance, Alone in The Dark, and Frontlines all for five dollars a piece. If you've been living in a cave and haven't played Left 4 Dead and Orange box I suggest picking them up. Just go to your local EB or Gamestop and look and the used games below 10 dollars if any of them look appealing just buy them.