Quoted for Truth

lynx135x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lynx135x

I know maybe this isn't a Giant Bomb relevant topic, but I can't help ask where the fuck are the links on game spot for Quoted for Truth. A giant bomb tread pointed me to an episode featuring Ryan, but I'm confused by the lack of links on gamespot to the show that Tom and other game spot editors have clearly put a lot of effort into. I know episodes exist from searching on google, but otherwise I can't find any direct link on game spot. WTF.

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pazy

I also cant find "Gamespot's Gameplay" podcast either, when I remember it exists I have to google for it.

renmckormack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By renmckormack

I haven't been on GS in like 6 years. Went over there yesterday...its like baboons designed it with their butts and Mtn Dew (TM)

renmckormack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By renmckormack
Zekhariah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zekhariah

@RenMcKormack said:

I haven't been on GS in like 6 years. Went over there yesterday...its like baboons designed it with their butts and Mtn Dew (TM)

It basically looks like most other enthusiast press website to me (aside from ones that switched to a tiled / Windows 8 type look lately, and GB).

The issue seems to be the volume of information they are trying to convey in a small space rather than an inherent design problem. Sites that are more readable tend to be more specialized in what content they generate, or quickly drop new things from the front page (if they are news driven rather than original content).

Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Christoffer

I think the trick to GS is to go there every day (though I don't actually do that). Cause when it's of the front page it's lost forever. I didn't even know about Quoted for Truth and it took me forever to find Gameplay. But it's still really easy to find stuff like The HotSpot, last episode in april.

I just searched for "Quoted for truth Ryan" and found it at last.