#1 Posted by britxmenyuan (49 posts) -

ok, i know R6P was not at E3 and i think Jeff is very concerned about the game,

today i went to Gamestop to get my lolipopchainsaw, and i saw the preorder

for R6P, when i asked about it, the guy said that i can check the release date for

you, and he told me it is gonna be released Aug 19th next year, and then he said,

oh, the release date was been updated to Jan 19th 2013...

any thoughts on that?

#2 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

I'm going to take a blind guess and say: No way is it releasing on January 19th.

#3 Posted by britxmenyuan (49 posts) -

@Cloudenvy: exactly as I thought, so i preordered RE6 instead...

#4 Posted by Sackmanjones (4702 posts) -

I smell a next gen launch lineup game. That would be my guess. It is ubisoft too so that's even more proof of it.

#5 Edited by thedj93 (1237 posts) -

preorders are a funny business. i expect that that jan date has something to do with whenever ubisoft's fiscal quarter ends or begins. they probably dont have a real release date for the game, but they had to give stores something to latch on to.

#6 Posted by Nightriff (5082 posts) -

Just Gamestop being Gamestop, they do what ever the fuck they want and will put a release date on anything that was a title.

#7 Posted by Akeldama (4246 posts) -

@britxmenyuan said:

ok, i know R6P was not at E3 and i think Jeff is very concerned about the game,

today i went to Gamestop to get my lolipopchainsaw, and i saw the preorder

for R6P, when i asked about it, the guy said that i can check the release date for

you, and he told me it is gonna be released Aug 19th next year, and then he said,

oh, the release date was been updated to Jan 19th 2013...

any thoughts on that?

I laugh at you for thinking GameStop knows anything about anything.

#8 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

it's probably just a date that they got. websites like to do that when they don't have a release date.

i didn't even know that another rainbow 6 game was going to be coming out. i enjoyed that game alot. it was pretty fun game. i just got ghost recon future soldier the other week. i am enjoying that game.

#9 Posted by Jace (1094 posts) -

Regardless of the date, let's hope Ubisoft doesn't pull a Blacklist on this franchise... or lockdown 2.0.