• 64 results
#1 Posted by KlUMZeE (318 posts) -

If they were to do a new "Random PC Game" (and I hope they do!) What game would you like to see them cover?

#2 Posted by TyCobb (1972 posts) -

I'd like to see them do the original Fallout.

#3 Posted by Munkatten (34 posts) -

Heroes of Might and Magic 3.

#4 Posted by Giantstalker (1660 posts) -

Wargame: European Escalation

#5 Posted by Icemo (643 posts) -

Ultima VII: The Black Gate

#6 Posted by Genkkaku (735 posts) -

Phantasmagoria: A Puzze of Flesh.. Or one of the King's Quest/ Police Quests games

#7 Posted by Disobedience (35 posts) -

Arcnum: of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, or anyone of the old Sierra "quest" games :)

#8 Posted by Disobedience (35 posts) -

Arcanum even

#9 Posted by supamon (1333 posts) -

I'd take anything right now really. It's been too long since the last.

#10 Posted by BeachThunder (11995 posts) -
  • System Shock 2
  • Jazz Jackrabbit
  • Septerra Core
  • Master of Orion 2
  • Blake Stone
  • Tyrian
  • Albion
#11 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3485 posts) -

Thief II.

#12 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

Command & Conquer: Renegade

#13 Posted by Dagbiker (6977 posts) -

Rainbow 6.

#14 Posted by avantegardener (1127 posts) -

I would like to see Westwoods Blade Runner game given a bash, I remember it being great and really quite under represented in the 'good game that was a movie spin off' camp.

#15 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

Persona 4.

#16 Posted by benefitevil (49 posts) -

I would love to see a updated version of Masters of Orion I loved that game as a kid.

#17 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3171 posts) -

@Genkkaku said:

Phantasmagoria: A Puzze of Flesh.. Or one of the King's Quest/ Police Quests games

I came here to say Phantasmagoria 2.

#18 Posted by killacam (1284 posts) -

Prisoner of Ice

#19 Edited by Mr_Skeleton (5145 posts) -
#20 Posted by glyn (382 posts) -

System Shock 2

#21 Posted by mak_wikus (527 posts) -

Phantasmagoria 2.

I'm sure they'll get back to it once Dave is done with the new website. So... October?

#22 Posted by The_Tolman (433 posts) -
#23 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1808 posts) -
  • Freedom Force - Great atmosphere and MOBA-esque gameplay
  • Max Payne - Great atmosphere and diving in slow-motion
  • Mafia - Dave has a lot of fond memories of this game, I'd like to see him put those memories to the fire
  • Jagged Alliance 2 - Another game Dave holds in reverence that I would love to see ruined for him
  • SHOGO - Bring Brad on and let's do this, also...
  • Any NOLF game - 1,2,JAKK, it doesn't matter one lick to me just play some of it
  • Any Wing Commander game - Duh, also
  • Freespace 2 - Where Flight Club and Random PC Game cross over.
  • Giants: Citizen Kabuto - Dave has talked about doing this one in the past so it's bound to happen sometime, right?

Anyway, that's mostly what I want to see. I don't actually want to see Dave's memories ruined, but on Mafia especially...

#24 Posted by Dagbiker (6977 posts) -

@c0l0nelp0c0rn1 said:

• Mafia - Dave has a lot of fond memories of this game, I'd like to see him put those memories to the fire
  • Jagged Alliance 2 - Another game Dave holds in reverence that I would love to see ruined for him
  • Any NOLF game - 1,2,JAKK, it doesn't matter one lick to me just play some of it
  • Giants: Citizen Kabuto - Dave has talked about doing this one in the past so it's bound to happen sometime, right?

Anyway, that's mostly what I want to see. I don't actually want to see Dave's memories ruined, but on Mafia especially...

They did a LOLS Freedom Fighters.

#25 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3052 posts) -

Planescape: Torment

#26 Posted by Sin4profit (2938 posts) -
#27 Edited by Fjordson (2448 posts) -

One of the best RPG's of all time:

#28 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11807 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

@c0l0nelp0c0rn1 said:

They did a LOLS Freedom Fighters.

Oh snap. You just made the classic mistake. Freedom Force is the Silver-Age Superhero squad game that i found infinitely frustrating due to the inability to issue commands while paused. Freedom Fighters is the third person shooter that they made the LOLS for.

On topic:

• Temple of Elemental Evil.
  • Arcanum maybe, since they'd immediately create a gimped character and have him die like 6 times.
  • Ultima VII.
  • Icewind Dale
  • Any old adventure game. FMV is a plus.
  • Master of Magic/Master of Orion II
  • Anything Heroes of Might and Magic
  • Wizardry 8, a game that Dave has expressed some fondness for and I also totally enjoy.
  • Lands of Lore, maybe?
#29 Posted by Jams (2961 posts) -

anything

FUCKING ANYTHING!

#30 Posted by Inkerman (1451 posts) -

If not Bloodlines, then mix it up a little and play some old as shit Close Combat. Hell, maybe even Wolfenstein 3D.

#31 Posted by SockemJetpack (408 posts) -

Never gonna happen but Grim Fandango. God I love that game.

#32 Posted by Fearbeard (831 posts) -

I'd like to see a Space Quest game. Or possibly X-Com in honor of the new game coming out.

#33 Posted by Genkkaku (735 posts) -

@Apparatus_Unearth: Haha, I'm surprised I was first, as soon as I saw the topic I jumped on it or you know great minds think alike

#34 Posted by ShaggE (6479 posts) -

Either Rise of the Triad, The Neverhood, or Wishbone & The Amazing Odyssey.

#35 Posted by MonetaryDread (2045 posts) -
  • Solar Winds
  • Raptor Call of the Shadows
  • Unreal
#36 Posted by AndrewB (7637 posts) -
  • Half-Life
  • Neverwinter Nights.
#38 Posted by pekarn (86 posts) -

@Apparatus_Unearth said:

@Genkkaku said:

There's a sequel to Phantasmagoria?! Why did I not know about this? This needs to happen immediately.

#39 Posted by Devil240Z (3383 posts) -

Any game. Literally any random PC game works for me.

#40 Posted by ShockD (2403 posts) -
@Munkatten said:

Heroes of Might and Magic 3.

This.

Also - StarCraft: Brood War.
#41 Posted by DeF (4905 posts) -

Right after the first ones, they brought up Sanitarium ... I'd still love to see them do that. A dark adventure game set in a loony bin played by VInny and Dave? Magic! (It's basically a game about the Giant Bomb office culture).

But Thief would be cool as well. Not a big fan of FMV games or heavily narrative driven games in videos like that.

#42 Edited by rolanthas (245 posts) -

Yeah any Looking Glass title would be awesome. I'm cheering for Die By The Sword though.

#43 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3171 posts) -

@pekarn said:

@Apparatus_Unearth said:

@Genkkaku said:

There's a sequel to Phantasmagoria?! Why did I not know about this? This needs to happen immediately.

Yeah, and it's pretty good too.

#44 Posted by BaneFireLord (2941 posts) -

Sam and Max: Hit the Road.

#45 Posted by ervonymous (1297 posts) -

Blood or the original Sims.

#46 Posted by DeathTrap (249 posts) -

Daikatana

#47 Edited by Lamashtu (254 posts) -

I would like to see them do some batshit insane PC game from Eastern Europe, namely Pathologic and The Void, by the same illustrious creators of Cargo! The Quest for Gravity (if Vinny thought Cryostasis: The Sleep of Reason was impenetrable, wait until he sees these two games).

Would also be interesting to see how Vinny reacts to the... errr... risque-ness of The Void: http://www.giantbomb.com/the-void/61-25101/characters/

#48 Posted by falling_fast (2235 posts) -

Darklands

#49 Posted by SavageManLove (93 posts) -

Phantasmagoria 2. Even more ridiculous fmv goodness.

#50 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

I'm with the people that say they should show off more classics that gamers who have recently started the hobby might only be familiar with in passing, such as the original Fallouts. Everybody knows what Bethesda's interpretation of Fallout is, but the original is becoming increasingly less relevant for the kids to look into.

And if not Fallout, then any Troika game. From Arcanum to VTM:Bloodlines, Troika is something to behold.