#1 Edited by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

As the tin said. Pleae forum mods. ban me again as im about to post another youtube vid. This is randy. this is the mosr amazing ceo in gaming EVER. But!!! if i may? the shisrt? I hate it, unless it's a download. And doING THAT? RANDY IS AWSOME. LISTEN..... listen.

If i had the energy i would have more children AND argue about borderlands 2. But i'm soled::)

PS: N ew keybord=random caps.

Oh! what do you think? Saviour of a abanned post. You want the game? PS(listen to claptrap is a asshole 6+ min in)

Edit: Im sorry for spelling. Im drunk. Sorry. What i wanted from this is AWSOME!*

*=wanted

I'm sorry. This is VG24/7 video:=) and just listen to how pissede Randy is at Claptrap

#2 Posted by Aegon (5403 posts) -

wat

#3 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

PSS=That shirt needs to be dlc!

#4 Posted by mlarrabee (2886 posts) -

@Sarkhan said:

Im drunk.

Yup.

#5 Posted by MikkaQ (10268 posts) -

The man interviews himself, what a champ.

#6 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

@MikkaQ said:

The man interviews himself, what a champ.

Yes! Finaly somebody noticed!

#7 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

@mlarrabee said:

@Sarkhan said:

Im drunk.

Yup.

I'''m sorry, but i am. please enjoy the video nomatter as th......just enjoy.

#8 Posted by mlarrabee (2886 posts) -

@Sarkhan: Oh, it's a great interview! I hope this doesn't get taken down as YT spam. There should be a place on GB for people to post directly video game-related YouTube links, like this one.

#9 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

@mlarrabee said:

@Sarkhan: Oh, it's a great interview! I hope this doesn't get taken down as YT spam. There should be a place on GB for people to post directly video game-related YouTube links, like this one.

Thank you. As some of the staff is loving this, you where 1 voice into this. And yes. Randy is AWSOME!

#10 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

Im gonna hunt for thisa several are watching. I played ayt video on the site. Noy much text comment. Now. Last week we had 13 people posting music vids. v4 was banned. 3 was "under considiration). Last and only: FUCK OFF GB MODS! Not sweep though. He's a burger. and...he's a burger.

#11 Posted by Grimhild (721 posts) -

LISTEN..... listen.

OT: Randy's shirt is resplendent.

#12 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

Randys shirt BETTER be dlc!

#13 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3559 posts) -

Posting you tube videos of gameplay or interviews of a game that hasn't been released yet is news, not spam. This has been explained in the past.

The only two things wrong with this thread are:

1) It's not posted in the Borderlands 2 forum.

2) Most people who see it will probably wonder who the hell this "Randy" guy is, and why did someone make a thread about him.

#14 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Randy does that a lot. 
Randy is a cool guy 
Randy, Randy Randy. 

Aslo, I'm aslo dwunk bwus I speek dis. 

#15 Posted by kidman (465 posts) -

Randy is a fucking superstar. I also love him for picking up DNF, yes, I'm serious.

#16 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -

I looks the ways u talk son!

#17 Posted by Inkerman (1449 posts) -

@Grimhild said:

LISTEN..... listen.

This is the best one of these memes I've seen.

#18 Posted by LD50 (416 posts) -

I'd just like to say that I fully support posting shit in these forums whilst drunk. I don't know what that videos about, but the tenacity of the OP is glorious.

#19 Posted by Legend (2650 posts) -

That was an awesome self-interview. lol Thanks for sharing. I already have the game preordered. :)

#20 Posted by Ares42 (2576 posts) -

Randy, why are you so awesome ? =D

#21 Posted by Korwin (2828 posts) -

He uses a blackberry... :P

#22 Edited by Sweep (8818 posts) -

@mlarrabee said:

I don't know why we even bother having a FAQ seeing as nobody ever bloody reads it. We have always made exceptions for videogame-related videos provided they haven't already been posted by the staff.

#23 Edited by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Sweep said:

@mlarrabee said:

I don't know why we even bother having a FAQ seeing as nobody ever bloody reads it. We have always made exceptions for videogame-related videos provided they haven't already been posted by the staff.

Waah waah waah, you know what needs to be done, Sweep!
The FAQ needs more glitter on the font, It needs to sparkle and there needs to be a ton of clipart and animated gifs!  

Edit: 

Here you go!  (I hope it works)
#24 Posted by Sweep (8818 posts) -

@ZeForgotten said:

@Sweep said:

@mlarrabee said:

The FAQ needs more glitter on the font, It needs to sparkle and there needs to be a ton of clipart and animated gifs!

Edit:

Here you go! (I hope it works)

Hot damn, you're a genius! I'll get right to it!

*Does nothing*

#25 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Sweep said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@Sweep said:

@mlarrabee said:

Edit:

Here you go! (I hope it works)

Hot damn, you're a genius! I'll get right to it!

*Does nothing*

Good man! 

*Waits for nothing to happen*
#26 Posted by face15 (1275 posts) -

Randy is great. I know he'd be super busy (especially around game conventions) but I'd love to see him on an E3 live stream or a PAX panel or something.

@Sarkhan said:

PSS=That shirt needs to be dlc!

I'd pay good money for that.

#27 Posted by Ramone (2959 posts) -

Guys, I think Randy Pitchford is insane.

#28 Posted by Dracomaster01 (74 posts) -

Calm down Randy. You don't need to hype up BL2 more, I already pre-ordered the loot box.

#29 Posted by Arbie (1449 posts) -

@Grimhild said:

LISTEN..... listen.

Hahahaah this is amazzzzinngg!

Also, that's some hella drunk typing up there. I gave up re-reading it and just watched the video. What a lovely and excitable man.

#30 Posted by falserelic (5333 posts) -

So he finally lost his mind.

#31 Posted by Demoskinos (14563 posts) -
@falserelic Working on Duke Nukem Forever will do that to you.
#32 Posted by CaLe (3911 posts) -

It's nice to someone who is passionate about what they do.

#33 Posted by Cincaid (2953 posts) -

Amazing video, thanks mister drunk OP!

Can't freaking wait for Borderlands 2.

#34 Edited by Yummylee (21270 posts) -

Stuff like this is always here to help me forgive him for his hissy fit concerning the DNF critical reception. Also when he got peeved off about Eurogamer unveiling Borderlands 2 before even Gearbox did. Two terribly embarrassing moments for him that frankly deflated a lot of the likeability he had. But, when we get back to videos like this, I quickly grow to love the man all over again!

EDIT: Also the 'interviewer' sounds an awful lot like Alan Davies.

#35 Posted by Demoskinos (14563 posts) -
@Yummylee The man is passionate about his work. You can't blame him for being defensive.
#36 Posted by Yummylee (21270 posts) -

@Demoskinos: Sure I can. He should have had thicker skin and not resorted to measuring DNF's quality by how much money it made... when it even only made that much because of its notoriety. And that Borderlands 2 thing was just ugh...

That doesn't matter, though. The awesomeness of Randy is able to overcome the knee-jerk defensive Randy by a long mile.