• 191 results
#151 Posted by zpa (22 posts) -

I really don't have many "rare" games per say. I would like to get some though

#152 Edited by BigBoss1911 (2543 posts) -

Doubt its really rare, but I still have game and jewel case of alien trilogy on PSX, also have Perfect Dark 64 gamebox with every booklet it came with.

#153 Posted by Nux (2427 posts) -

The Legend of Zelda?

#154 Posted by Kevin_Cogneto (1184 posts) -

I'm learning from this thread that I have a lot of rare games, apparently. Grim Fandango is rare? Final Fantasy VII PC is rare? Ico is rare? Who knew...

#155 Posted by Zebracal (74 posts) -

I would vote for Thousand Arms and Tales of Destiny. I don't know how rare they are but everytime when somebody see's my collection they want to buy out those two games

#156 Posted by htr10 (362 posts) -

Dragon Force and Shining Force 3 for the Sega Saturn. Everything rare I had for other systems (Earthbound for SNES, Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne for PS2, Suikoden for PS, etc) got sold along the way. I have no regrets.

#157 Posted by big_jon (5789 posts) -

DKC3

#158 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -

Disney's Atlantis that I got in a cereal box one time. Probably not too rare since it was in cereal boxes and all, but I've also never ever seen anyone else who owned it.

#159 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2295 posts) -

Diablo for PSone.

#160 Posted by aquamarin (555 posts) -

I don't have any :(

#161 Posted by MegaLombax (428 posts) -

I'm thinking Folklore? Not a lot of people I know have played this wonderful game, so it gave me that impression. Also, maybe Malicious. Its a Japanese PSN game, though there was a translated version released later on.

#162 Posted by destruktive (1069 posts) -
#163 Posted by Aegon (5845 posts) -

I guess Valkyria Chronicles since the sales were pretty low.

#164 Posted by bluefish (557 posts) -

It's not the rare'est thing in the world but I have a copy of Fatal Frame 2 for the Xbox.

It 'aint't common.

#165 Posted by Fattony12000 (7582 posts) -
#166 Posted by MC_Hify (352 posts) -

I have a copy of Wing Commander: The Kilrathi Saga with the box and all the manuals and stuff.

#167 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5818 posts) -

I have a copy of System Shock 2.

no box or manual, just the case but still.

#168 Posted by WarlordPayne (706 posts) -

I came in here to say Panzer Dragoon Saga, but reading through what other people have listed I apparently have an awful lot of rare games.

#169 Edited by ThunderSlash (1967 posts) -

Growlanser Generations I guess? I also have a lot of SNES games, but I'm pretty sure most have been rereleased in some digital format.

Edit:

Scratch that, I have Mega Man Legends 1 and 2.. These games seem to be having trouble being rereleased in digital format due to the voice actors' contracts or something.

#170 Posted by Vade (393 posts) -

I guess the PC versions of Secret of Monkey Island and Le Chuck's Revenge. Floppies and copy protection dial thingies, manuals and all.

#171 Posted by Ktargo (100 posts) -
#172 Posted by JohnSublime (55 posts) -

I have a copy of Twin Snakes which for some reason is quite expensive to pick up now. At least here in the UK.

Feel sorry for anyone who forks out 80 quid for that one. Biggest crime of that game is the soundtrack

#173 Posted by PerryVandell (2109 posts) -

Last year's Syndicate. BOOM!

#174 Posted by ahab88 (241 posts) -

Probably my Masterquest of Ocarina of Time for the GameCube.

#175 Posted by zombie2011 (5053 posts) -

Tales of Vesperia I guess, I only own like 15 games and they are all huge releases from this gen.

#176 Posted by Village_Guy (2667 posts) -

Deadly Premonition? Yeah, it isn't rare but I don't really own any rare games...

#177 Edited by Aterons (197 posts) -

Own a bunch of very shitty, old games that could be "rare" because non remembers them and/or bought them.

As far as "very good game that not enough people owned" id say it might be the Original LOTR BFME, those 2 games up to this day sold way fewer copies than they deserved to. I can think of more than 5 strategy games that could even be considered better than those.

#178 Edited by WilltheMagicAsian (1542 posts) -

I never really was a game collector and I got rid of a lot of my old console stuff. I guess the only thing that comes to mind is a Ocarina of Time v1.0 gray cart. Pretty lame.

#179 Posted by Camling (73 posts) -

It would have to be an original box version of Dragon History (Dračí historie). Frankly, I am quite amazed that there is even a wiki page for it.

#180 Edited by TranceQuina (150 posts) -

Hmm, probably not classified as "rare," but maybe some gems of a sort:  Kuon, Fatal Frame II, two copies of Xenogears, Pa Rappa 2, Gitaroo Man.

#181 Posted by gamerpigeon (369 posts) -

Radiant Silvergun for SS, not exactly rare but its the best i could think of.

#182 Posted by Karkarov (3291 posts) -

Uh hard to say. I own the original legend of zelda gold cart with manual and original box. Among a ton of games most people have probably never heard of (some for good reason) such as battlespire.

#183 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I assumed nothing really but I hear The Twin Snakes goes for a pretty high price, I got me that.

#184 Posted by Eldave0 (29 posts) -

Timesplitters2 and RE Zero on Gamecube. RE 2 and 3 on Dreamcast.

They seem pretty hard to come by these days

#185 Posted by Pilgrimm1981 (48 posts) -

Don't think I own any really rare games but here's some stuff I got that's worth a bit on ebay:

Radiant Silvergun, Guardian Heroes, Shining the Holy Ark, Three dirty Dwarves for Saturn

Bare Knuckle III, MUSHA, Elemental Master, Probotector for Genesis

Terranigma, Earthbound, SMRPG, Pocky and Rocky for SNES

Radiant Historia, 999, SMT: Strange Journey, The Dark Spire for DS

Rule of Rose, Shadow Hearts series, Project Zero series, Suikoden III, IV, V, ICO and SotC, God Hand and Okami for PS2

Xenogears, Castlevania SotN, Suikoden I & II, Einhander, Chrono Cross for PS1

Shenmue II for DC

#186 Posted by HellknightLeon (467 posts) -

I still have a PC copy of the game "z". Most of you dont know what that even is... so I win. That and I have a big box copy of Resident evil... I took the wrapper off like an dumbass so... I lost.... Lets call it even.

#187 Posted by GradiusCat (23 posts) -

I have a copy of Tech Romancer for the Dreamcast that i was surprised to learn goes for about 40 to 60 bucks on ebay. Makes me which I knew where all my game cases & booklets are

#188 Posted by Rotten_Avocado (83 posts) -

Suikoden II (PSX)

Dragon Force (Saturn)

Shining Force III (Saturn)

Intelligent Qube (PSX)

Albert Odyssey (Saturn)

Burning Rangers (Saturn)

Fighter's MegaMix (Saturn)

Chrono Trigger with everything (SNES)

Secret of Mana (SNES)

Secret of Evermore (SNES)

#189 Posted by Rotten_Avocado (83 posts) -

@Hizang said:

I assumed nothing really but I hear The Twin Snakes goes for a pretty high price, I got me that.

I have that one too :) Fantastic version!

#190 Posted by eliochip (6 posts) -

Hmm...I dont really know if its rare or not but I own all of the 2D castlevanias for DS and a copy of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne for PS2

Thats all I got

#191 Posted by Ubersmake (754 posts) -

Rarest? Probably System Shock 2, but only because it's stuck in digital distribution hell. People need to figure out how to get it unstuck.

#192 Posted by Mrsignerman44 (1100 posts) -

Mega Man X on cartidge...so nothing at all, really.

#193 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (6011 posts) -

Viva Pinata. ------ (Get it, cause it was made by rare)