Ratchet and Clank...aggghhhh

Feraligat3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By Feraligat3r

If ratchet and clank was on the 360 my life would be complete. Until that day comes I will keep my ps2 plugged in and play the original 3 games.... Why does God hate me?

Feraligat3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Feraligat3r

If ratchet and clank was on the 360 my life would be complete. Until that day comes I will keep my ps2 plugged in and play the original 3 games.... Why does God hate me?

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By artofwar420

Why do you hate yourself? Get a PS3.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Well written, artofwar.

Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By SathingtonWaltz
artofwar420 said:
"Why do you hate yourself? Get a PS3."
HAHAHAHAHA
Megalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Megalo

360 = torture

PS3 = opportunity

drakesfortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By drakesfortune

Yeah get a PS3, Ratchet FTOD is great, and there is almost definitely another Ratchet coming this year. 

Feraligat3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Feraligat3r

I want a PS3 but I can't afford one(Well I can but I can think of better things to spend that money on so...). But the 360 is awesome, I mean come on how many of you actually have both?

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By get2sammyb
Feraligat3r said:
"I want a PS3 but I can't afford one(Well I can but I can think of better things to spend that money on so...). But the 360 is awesome, I mean come on how many of you actually have both?"
I don't get your point. You need Ratchet & Clank for your life to be complete, you can afford a PS3 yet you have better things to spend money on even though you want one but you don't because the 360 is awesome? Erm.

Seems to me you don't want Ratchet & Clank that much at all.

Quite a few people have both consoles.
SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By SpinCookie

I'll trade Ratchet and Clank for Banjo and Kazooie

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By samcotts
Feraligat3r said:
"I want a PS3 but I can't afford one(Well I can but I can think of better things to spend that money on so...). But the 360 is awesome, I mean come on how many of you actually have both?"
I do.
The latest Ratchet & Clank really isn't as good as the PS2 games, in my opinion anyway.
skidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By skidd
Feraligat3r said:

Yeah, same here, i got both. The new ones are pretty good alright, but as samcotts said, they arent just quite as good as the ps2 ones at their peak, maybe they focused too much on polish and it now feels there is somthing small missing.... Still quality games though, worth a PS3 for. And with price cuts seemingly always around the corner, you may not have to wait that long. Until then, keep playing RAC3, twas awesome!
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Hey, I'm a big fan of Ratchet and Clank also, and only have a 360 for the time being. However, there's plenty of other great games to keep you satisfied on the 360. There should be waaay more than enough to hold you over until you get a PS3.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

samcotts said:
"Feraligat3r said:
I do.
The latest Ratchet & Clank really isn't as good as the PS2 games, in my opinion anyway.
"
Yeah it wasn`t, but it was fun.
I`m still waiting for a new Jak game, I loved Jak 2.
KillaMaStA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KillaMaStA
Bucketdeth said:
"samcotts said:
"Feraligat3r said:
I do.
"
Yeah it wasn`t, but it was fun.
I`m still waiting for a new Jak game, I loved Jak 2."
yea, Perhaps i have better memories of playing through RC2 19 times, but if i had to pick one Ratchet game right now, it would definately be RCF:ToD. It was fun playing through that thing. And id do it again for the 4th time as well.
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By get2sammyb

I beat Tools Of Destruction 4 times. Quest Of Booty only once.

Feraligat3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Feraligat3r
get2sammyb said:
"Feraligat3r said:
I don't get your point. You need Ratchet & Clank for your life to be complete, you can afford a PS3 yet you have better things to spend money on even though you want one but you don't because the 360 is awesome? Erm.

Seems to me you don't want Ratchet & Clank that much at all.

Quite a few people have both consoles."

I was just saying that of the people posted before, I doubt any of them had a 360 therefore they wouldn't know which is better. But since you do have both, would you say its worth getting it?
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By penguindust
Feraligat3r said:
PS3 is "awesome", too.  It has a lot of good games out now, plus the whole Blu-ray thing.  If you've got Netflix, renting Blu-rays is the way to go. 

I have both a 360 (watch streaming Netflix on it a lot) and a PS3.  I use them about equally. If you can afford the investment, why deny yourself all the benefits of being a dual console owner?