Realistic games

tahirdhudy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tahirdhudy

I want some realistic fps games that are not fully based on violence,but they should not be puzzle games either(little violence would be fine but they should have non-violent parts too and also i don't mind graphics that much).

Don't mind my bad english, if you don't understand,just ask again and please reply quick.

EDIT:I dont own a ps3 or xbox 360 so only pc games and thanks everyone anyway,so keep answering

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Mortuss_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Gone Home is a pretty solid suggestion.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

Deus Ex Human Revolution?

You can spend hours talking to people and exploring in that game. Last time I played it, I didn't actually use guns all that much until the last third of the game.

Also, you said "FPS" so I'm going to assume that you want some kind of ability to shoot things. I don't have anything against those funny little atmospheric indie games like Gone Home but I don't have a particular interest in them either.

Zelyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Zelyre

Receiver.

This is a game where you need to use a key to remove the magazine. Then manually put in the bullets. Then put the magazine back into the gun. Pull back the slide.

It's a straight up shooter, though.

It kind of sounds like you're looking for a game with exploration and role playing elements from a first person perspective. I'd recommend Fallout New Vegas on hardcore. Press E to eat chips. Press E to drink out of the toilet.

And it's an oldie but a goodie. (That's also real buggy, so patch it up) Vampire the Masquerade.

tahirdhudy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks guys,anyway no more jokes like Gun Home or E to eat chips,keep writing

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

No more jokes?! Help, I'm being repressed!

T_wester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@t_wester: Sure, but you have a lot of control over the characters and you do a lot of normal tasks (playing the guitar, dicking around on a computer, being Vampire Goku Jesus, doing paperwork, exercising...)

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By DeadpanCakes

I came to say Receiver as well. I actually haven't played it, but the way it's been described for me, it's the first thing that came to mind after reading the post.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

Deus Ex games?

Zelyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tahirdhudy: But Fallout New Vegas has bags of chips that you can eat! With hardcore mode on, you have to worry about starvation and thirst. Dirty food and water will take care of hunger and thirst, but will poison you. You have to counter that with drugs which start to mess you up.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Pineview Drive

Yaaa... Realistic.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

Weird that you consider Gone Home a joke reply, since it's the closest thing I can think of to what you ask for. It's a non-violent first person game, with highly realistic graphics, with a realistic setting and generally realistic characters.

I'd think the "realistic" thing was a kinda weird requisite in what you asked for, but since you put that in the topic, there really aren't a lot of realistic games out there at all, and the ones that are semi-realistic are either straight up military shooters like ARMA/Operation Flashpoint, or entirely non-violent like Gone Home. Most of the games people have suggested other than that are set in non-realistic settings. They are all great games, but not what you specifically asked for.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

@fisk0 said:

@tahirdhudy said:

Weird that you consider Gone Home a joke reply, since it's the closest thing I can think of to what you ask for. It's a non-violent first person game, with highly realistic graphics, with a realistic setting and generally realistic characters.

I'd think the "realistic" thing was a kinda weird requisite in what you asked for, but since you put that in the topic, there really aren't a lot of realistic games out there at all, and the ones that are semi-realistic are either straight up military shooters like ARMA/Operation Flashpoint, or entirely non-violent like Gone Home. Most of the games people have suggested other than that are set in non-realistic settings. They are all great games, but not what you specifically asked for.

Just going to put it out there, but he said "gun home", which was definitely a joke :P But yeah, it seems like there are some people that are allergic to Gone Home for some reason.

Also, it would be hard to have an entirely realistic shooter that isn't military-based. It's the only scenario where people are constantly shooting other people in real life - aside from serial killers, which isn't something that people generally make games about (well, there is Super Columbine Massacre RPG!, which is not even a shooter anyway...). Well, there's also paintball; I've only heard bad things about those paintball games though.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No more jokes?! Help, I'm being repressed!

Learn your place Jokey McJokerson!

The ARMA games are realistic, although I suppose the whole war based thing makes them violent.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By BigBoss1911

Every Tom Clancy game pre 2005. A Youtuber named Superbunnyhop has an excellent video review/analysis on the original Rainbow Six which explains why my answer meets your criteria for "non-violent" games.

tahirdhudy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By tahirdhudy

@fisk0: he was saying gun home and it was a joke.Gone Home and gun home are completely different.I know about Gone Home but Gun Home's a joke.Also just write interactive story adventures.

Don't care about FPS or extremely realistic

jArmAhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tahirdhudy: Well, It almost certainly isn't what you're looking for when you say you're looking for a mix of action and other elements, but in ArmA 3 you can sure spend a lot of time standing/sitting on a road just waiting for nothing to happen with your buddies.

Not to mention there being a lot of mechanics like navigation, piloting, etc that you can take part in.

They are very realistic though. My group runs with addons that do anything from bring in real world weapons and uniforms to simulate the NUMEROUS factors that come into play with marksmanship. And more in between.

They do have action and focus on the tactics of combat, but they aren't overly violent. Especially with a group that likes more realistically paced missions.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

#23  Edited By audioBusting

Doesn't Arma have those weirdly popular less violent mods for it? Like Altis Life and kart racing.

How about Farming Simulator?

Edit: There's also SWAT 4, which rewards you for using less violence, but it's still designed around guns and stuff.

tahirdhudy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@audiobusting: OK, violent games are o.k.But they should also have unarmed parts.Like talking to someone,losing your gun etc.

jhajha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Arma have those weirdly popular less violent mods for it? Like Altis Life and kart racing.

How about Farming Simulator?

Edit: There's also SWAT 4, which rewards you for using less violence, but it's still designed around guns and stuff.

Yes. Maybe SWAT 4 fits your kind of FPS games that you are finding. This has less violence than any other FPS games.

jhajha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfenstein: The New Order also maybe a good choice

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@zelyre said:

Receiver.

This is a game where you need to use a key to remove the magazine. Then manually put in the bullets. Then put the magazine back into the gun. Pull back the slide.

It's a straight up shooter, though.

Yes, this game is fucking awesome.

On top of the realistic gun mechanics, the two enemy types have numerous hit zones that determine how your bullet damages them. Shoot them in the battery and they deactivate, shoot them in the chassis and they can't rotate anymore, etc. It's fantastic and tense as shit.

This mod boosts the amount of guns in the game and makes it run a little better, too. Just an awesome thing.