#1 Posted by AlexanderHC (54 posts) -

Hey guys

Am I the only one who haven't received my copy of Reaper of Souls from Intkeys.com? Ordered march 3rd.

I've written a Facebook message, fb post, email, message from their website, Skype message and call with no response, no response from anywhere in fact. It's almost 24 hours since release here in Europe, I find it really unacceptable that we get no updates on what's going on.

Sorry for the rant, I just want to hear if anyone else has gotten their key, when they ordered or just if they are in the same boat as me.

Regards

Alexander

Ps. The search function is broken for me here on GB

#2 Posted by ottoman673 (568 posts) -

Never heard of the site, and third party key resellers always kind of sketch me out, especially when they offer Day one discounts on games.

Couldn't tell ya, duder.

#3 Posted by AlexanderHC (54 posts) -

@ottoman673: I've bought quite a few things from them in the past without any issues. I think they are just busy (hope) with the launch of RoS, but still mad about no communication to the customers.

#4 Edited by Haruko (317 posts) -

I have tried intkeys twice and gotten fucked both times. Use GreenManGaming or buy it right from Blizzard.

#5 Posted by iMik (1 posts) -

I send them few emails, but nobody bother to answer. I bought few times from them in past and received keys very fast.

They could at least put on their site when they plan to send keys.

#6 Edited by Chaser324 (6743 posts) -

I know that we all like a good deal, but to me, the risk has always far outweighed the potential benefit of using these sketchy key resellers.

#7 Posted by MattyFTM (14432 posts) -

I know that we all like a good deal, but to me, the risk has always far outweighed the potential benefit of using these sketchy key resellers.

Yeah, the issue isn't just that they may take your money and run, but there have been stories of people losing their entire Steam account by buying keys through these resellers. Some of the dodgier key resellers buy the keys using stolen credit cards. The credit card company will issue a chargeback, the key will get pulled and your Steam/Battlenet/Origin/Whatever account will be implicated in credit card fraud and probably be disabled.

#8 Posted by Counterclockwork87 (743 posts) -

Hey guys

Am I the only one who haven't received my copy of Reaper of Souls from Intkeys.com? Ordered march 3rd.

I've written a Facebook message, fb post, email, message from their website, Skype message and call with no response, no response from anywhere in fact. It's almost 24 hours since release here in Europe, I find it really unacceptable that we get no updates on what's going on.

Sorry for the rant, I just want to hear if anyone else has gotten their key, when they ordered or just if they are in the same boat as me.

Regards

Alexander

Ps. The search function is broken for me here on GB

Your problem was buying from Intkeys. Next time just buy the game the normal way.

#9 Posted by CaLe (4052 posts) -

I ordered it on simplycdkeys.com and got it within 5 minutes. www.g2a.com is also trustworthy. I'd avoid IntKeys because they get a lot of keys from Russia, which I know simplycdkeys does not, and would guess g2a don't either.

#10 Posted by JRM (101 posts) -

Just outta legitimate curiosity is there some sort of ridiculously good discount offered by these sites that lures people away from buying directly from Blizzard? Seems sketchy as fuck to me if you're only saving a few bucks (this coming from a broke ass student).

#11 Edited by MachoFantastico (4889 posts) -

cdkeys.com are a reliable seller in my opinion, bought a few things from them and their prices are usually pretty competitive.

#12 Posted by expensiveham (295 posts) -

They could have ran out or had problems with their supplier. Usually these kind of stores are run by only a few dudes and they will often import retail games from suppliers in countries where the game is cheaper. They also have unbox the games and then either take a picture of the cd key or enter it themself and then distrubute them. With a big launch like RoS this might take a while.

If you want to buy cheap shady game codes from sites that will not fuck you over allkeyshop.com is great for finding what store is the cheapest. Just be sure to take the average wait time into consideration.

If you just want something fast and legit that is a bit cheaper GMG is a good alternative.