Posted by benmadenew (4 posts) -

i need help getting the gold medals for co-op advanced mode on "the river" and "the escape"

#1 Posted by benmadenew (4 posts) -

i need help getting the gold medals for co-op advanced mode on "the river" and "the escape"

#2 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

good luck

#3 Posted by benmadenew (4 posts) -
@fwylo: @fwylo:  my mistake ... it is fixed
#4 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

how do you need help? everytime i play it i get a gold medal because my teammates know how to kill npcs.

#5 Posted by benmadenew (4 posts) -
@Ryax: @Ryax:  first of all, i'm not real good at the game, and i guess the people i get put with aren't either ... standard mode co-op was easy, and getting gold on the other advanced missions was done in 1 or 2 tries ... but "the river" and "the escape" are another story .... feel free to invite me to your posse and show me how it's done because i can't do it - benmadenew is my xbox live name
#6 Posted by TheDoorman (534 posts) -

The co-op missions are real easy, I beat every mission with two people and we always got gold.

#7 Posted by 234r2we232 (3181 posts) -

WHAT'S THIS YOU TALK ABOUT? VIDEO GAMES? IS MY TALKING TOO LOUD FOR YOU?

#8 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@benmadenew said:
" @Ryax: @Ryax:  first of all, i'm not real good at the game, and i guess the people i get put with aren't either ... standard mode co-op was easy, and getting gold on the other advanced missions was done in 1 or 2 tries ... but "the river" and "the escape" are another story .... feel free to invite me to your posse and show me how it's done because i can't do it - benmadenew is my xbox live name "
im on ps3
#9 Posted by benmadenew (4 posts) -
@TheDoorman: way to go!
#10 Posted by Dooops (227 posts) -
@TheDoorman said:
"The co-op missions are real easy, I beat every mission with two people and we always got gold. "

This helps him how? Try providing him with tips and advice instead of bragging how easy something was for you.
#11 Posted by one_2nd (2333 posts) -

OK. 

#12 Posted by DillonWerner (1520 posts) -

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN