Reforged

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Thanks once again for reading. It's really been a week of Rock Band 2 and Fable 2 for me this week, both of which I completed Sunday, one day before I went back to college. Both have been really great games, of course Rock Band 2 will have more longevity, especially now that I've exported all my songs from Rock Band 1 but anybody who hasn't played Fable 2 really needs to play what I found to be a refreshing and enthralling RPG.

I also took my laser-damaged Soul Calibur IV disc back to game and while the cashier refused to believe it was sold to me damaged (it was preowned) they did repair it and it seems to be working fine now, so that's all good. The new set of Rock Band drums I'm still working on acquiring however, it's really just a matter of hauling the box home so I should have them before not too long.

Just a short blog this week, seeing as I've been out all day and I have other things to get on with now but just to round off I'm looking forward to Halo Wars next month and I'll be picking up the limited edition. This week, I'll leave you with

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Thanks once again for reading. It's really been a week of Rock Band 2 and Fable 2 for me this week, both of which I completed Sunday, one day before I went back to college. Both have been really great games, of course Rock Band 2 will have more longevity, especially now that I've exported all my songs from Rock Band 1 but anybody who hasn't played Fable 2 really needs to play what I found to be a refreshing and enthralling RPG.

I also took my laser-damaged Soul Calibur IV disc back to game and while the cashier refused to believe it was sold to me damaged (it was preowned) they did repair it and it seems to be working fine now, so that's all good. The new set of Rock Band drums I'm still working on acquiring however, it's really just a matter of hauling the box home so I should have them before not too long.

Just a short blog this week, seeing as I've been out all day and I have other things to get on with now but just to round off I'm looking forward to Halo Wars next month and I'll be picking up the limited edition. This week, I'll leave you with

jimbojones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jimbojones

That's a pretty good Halo video. Nice editing etc, thank you