Rejected/denied content not viewable?

csk_des

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm new here and I tried to search with no success so I thought I would just ask. I mad a Game Overview submission which was denied due to my own fault of not knowing something, but my question is that why can I not view the rejected content that I submitted or am I missing something obvious?

To not have the denied content visible on the actual publicly viewed page is not what I mean, I mean in my own wiki history.

Is denied content deleted? can it be viewed by the person who submitted it?

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By bigjeffrey
No Caption Provided

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

Denied submissions are listed as denied in the history for the page you submitted the edit for, but you cannot see the specific content of the denied edit.

csk_des

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I believe you misunderstand what I meant, I did not mean the title, type of or heading. I meant the actual body of text that was submitted.

@hailinel said:

Denied submissions are listed as denied in the history for the page you submitted the edit for, but you cannot see the specific content of the denied edit.

So my original assumption is correct that the body of submitted content is not viewable by the creator of the content or is possibly deleted? Basically in the future I will have to save a local copy of anything I submit in the case of it being denied so that I can modify and resubmit, this brings back nostalgia.

Thanks for the information.