Rejoining the console platform

Blitzriggerlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Blitzriggerlee

So during this tax season I will be investing a good portion of my refund to getting a 360 elite along with a few games. I purchased a 360 day 1, but only had it for a short few months. Events happened where I needed money and had to sell it and have not played a console game since. WoW filled the void for a bit, but I decided to let that one go a couple weeks ago. So I was wondering what gems should I consider getting from the past couple years. I was thinking bioshock and gears of war, not to sure on gears but whatever. I have been keeping up on the recent releases and upcoming releases, so I already know what I want out of the upcoming few months. So is there any must haves that I may not have heard about since I did not keep up with game sites during these last few years?
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64
matthew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Blitzriggerlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Blitzriggerlee
@JJOR64:
Thank you, I know Symphony of the night will be the first thing i download When I go live. And I am still not decided on rock band or guitar hero. I hear Rock Band is better in a lot of ways, but truthfully I would only ever play the guitar aspect of it, which makes me wonder if the heavier price tag is worth it.
Blitzriggerlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Blitzriggerlee
@Matthew:
I did play mass effect on PC, And i just checked out the review for shadow complex and it looks neat, will definitly give it a go. thanks
xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By xyzygy

Lost Odyssey  
Last Remnant 
The Darkness 
Shadow Complex 
Too Human 
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts 
Virtua Fighter 5 Online 
Dead or Alive 4 
Fable 2 
Tales of Vesperia 
Crackdown 
Ninja Gaiden 2 
Eternal Sonata 
Star Ocean 4 
Mass Effect 
Devil May Cry 4 

Upcoming: 
Bayonetta 
Mass Effect 2 
Splinter Cell: Conviction 
Alan Wake 
Final Fantasy 13 
Metro 2033 

There are so many great games for the system. I'm sorry I don't know how to do the link thing like JJOR64 does. :(

Blitzriggerlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blitzriggerlee
@xyzygy:
I will have to check up on some of those rpg's you listed, I am pretty picky when it comes to those. I really miss the turn based battles with menu options, but thats just me, so I will look into the battle system for those. FFXIII is a no brainer, but with the way they left the older combat systems just fall away I will play it with a grain of salt. And no worries on the link stuff.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Batman arkham asylum.