#1 Posted by Deadmeat (94 posts) -

It actually had some cool personalities from time to time and didn't post an endless stream of news stories that were top 10 lists for page clicks.

Now we have the douche fest of Jessica Chobot trying to act sexy for all the 12 year old boys and hipster greg miller trying to act like a homo for all the 12 year old boys. Nuff said.

*Jumps in time machine 5 years later*

Hey guys remember when Giantbomb was a cool website? It had videos everyday that weren't random top 10 lists with ad's in between them? It all started to go downhill when they made a woman join... I know Jeff said it was for "diversity" but was it really necessary for her to show up at every TNT and video with her cleavage hanging out? Then they just copied all the news stories from Gamespot to save money and time and only produced videos and podcasts. Shame the bombcast is only 60 minutes now, guess thats wasn't a good use of employee time.

#2 Posted by N7 (3572 posts) -

#3 Posted by allworkandlowpay (874 posts) -

Giant Bomb in 5 years may become of cesspool of poor writing, dull personalities and talentless hacks.

The difference between though, is IGN has ALWAYS been this way.

#4 Posted by Athadam (672 posts) -

@allworkandlowpay said:

Giant Bomb in 5 years may become of cesspool of poor writing, dull personalities and talentless hacks.

The difference between though, is IGN has ALWAYS been this way.

It may. It may not. Unless you are a wizard, you don't know anything.

#5 Posted by BigChickenDinner (766 posts) -
#6 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

I haven't been in IGN in years.

Jessica Chobot was in my BlazBlue LE blu-ray disk. She wasn't good or bad. Really just mediocre. It makes sense she's in IGN.

#7 Posted by Grimace (375 posts) -

With the exception of Colin Moriarty becoming increasingly insufferable I don't mind their podcasts.